Chapter 16: dominated. (Severe Sexual Content🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋)

I was sitting in the back seat of Nika and Dasha's mustang and Nika was driving while Dasha was looking at the rear view mirror giving me a smile. I smiled back and just looked out the window.

"You sound quiet back there." Nika says as she turned left on an intersection.

"Eh, just a little tired from work today." I spoke.

"Yeah you were dozing off earlier. Did you sleep enough yesterday?" Dasha asked.

"A little, just in deep thought about what happened last week."

"It's water under the bridge. Fox and Falco aren't the right friends for you anyway." Nika says.

"Yeah, your right." I answered.

"Good." She says as she went down suburban street of where they live and they parked onto the driveway of their home.

"You both live together?" I asked with curiosity.

"Yep, as best friends. Besides, while we were in the military, we were inseparable. Maybe I should tell one of our great stories." Dasha says.

"Maybe some other time." I said.

"Ok. Grouchy." Nika teased.

"Am not." I said as I followed them inside.

Dasha turned on the lights and I was impressed of how they settle down. They living room was like a man cave and there was a pool table there as well. I took my shoes off and placed them close to the front door before I walked on the carpet and sat on the couch.

Nika immediately went to her bedroom to change, but I felt suspicious when she gave me a smirk before she went in. Dasha then sighed in relief as she took her uniform off and hanged it on the wall hooks before she went to the kitchen for a drink of her wine.

"If you want, you can play on my Xbox Series X" Dasha suggested.

"Ok."

I turned it on and I was shocked that she has the games that I played. She even got Call Of Duty Warzone, my favorite game.

"You play Warzone too? I asked while surprised..

"Yep. Dasha says as she sat down on the couch.

"I play it all the time too on my Xbox. I should give you my Gamertag."

"Yeah! So me and can play together sometime." Dasha says with a smile.

I entered my gamertag and added Dasha as a friend on my friend list. And we played warzone together and I really like when Dasha has the competitive attitude while it was her turn to play the session. Just then Nika came out in a red nightgown and I was blushing and looked away since the nightgown she was wearing was a little translucent.

"What's the matter? You like what you see?" Nika teased.

"Goddammt Nika. Is it a little too early for that?" Dasha asked.

"I just want Stan feel welcome. You should do the same or I'll have him to myself." Nika says as she sat on the couch and puts her arm around me as I felt her huge breast touching my face.

"That's what you think." Dasha says as she went to her room to change into some sexy clothes as well.

"How about we continue this conversation in my room?" Nika asked in a lustful tone.

I didn't know what to say until she grabs onto my groin hard and I jumped in fear by it. She started rubbing it and I started to feel hard easily. Nika smirks and carried me to her bedroom. She tossed me on the bed and gave me a few deep kisses in the mouth while she started taking my pants off and then my shirt.

(Lemon Starts here.) (It's severe this time!)🍋🍋🍋🍋

"I hope you are ready, because I'm your momma shark from now on. And you have been a bad boy Stan." Nika says as she rolled me over and grabbed some box from under the bed that was containing her sex toys.

She pulled a pair of handcuffs out and cuffed my hands behind my back. I just noticed she is some kind of person with an interest of kinky stuff and domination.

"Roll on your back, because I do want you to lick me clean." Nika commanded as she slapped my rear.

I did what she said and she got on the bed and sat on my face. And I felt her wet huge clit on my lips as it started dripping. I started licking it and Nika jolted by the amazing felling I'm giving her.

"Keep going. I want you to go deeper honey." Nika says as she lifted my head closer on her vaginal area.

I started to lick deeper and sucking her clit hard which her gasped loudly and started to moan loudly as well. I wouldn't stop as I started to enjoy being dominated by her and tried to give her an orgasm. Nika moans and started to grunt as she started to feel close. I then licked a sensitive spot and she exploded all her vaginal juices all over my face like a small water fall.

"AHHHHH! FUCK!" Nika shouted as she let it all out and started panting.

She finally got off my face and I started spitting out whatever that came in my mouth. Just then Dasha came in the room without knocking.

"I knew you were going to start without me!" Dasha shouted.

"Wait your turn!" Nika says as puts on a strap on and rolled me to lay on my stomach.

Dasha sat down on a chair and started fingering herself as watches. Nika stretched out my buttcheeks and started deeply licking my anus deeply. I jolted a little as I felt her tongue going deeper while she was eating my ass. Nika finally stopped as she lubricated me enough and inserts her strap on into my anus.

"AHH... shit." I said as I felt my anus being stretched out as Nika started slowly thrusting herself into me.

"Who is your momma now?" Nika asked as she teased.

"You... are..." I said as I tried to tolerate the pain as Nika kept fucking me deep with her strap on.

Dasha then joined in the fun and sat down and opens her legs and I started licking her clit without any hesitation. Nika breathes deeply as she goes faster and I grunted in pain a little by it but kept going as I lick deeper into Dasha.

Just then, Nika went faster to the point and she slammed herself in all the way that I started to cum a huge load of my semen all over the bed as Dasha exploded her juices all over me as she had her orgasm.

"Ahh! God!" Dasha says as she was in relief of letting it all out.

I collapsed in exhaustion, and Nika finally pulled out her strap on out of my rear and I felt so sore that I couldn't move my legs.

"God... that was amazing." Nika says as she finally took the handcuffs my arms.

Dasha pulled me into her arms and hugs me tightly. Nika then joins in and hugs me too. I was sandwiched between them and Nika turned off the lights and we all feel asleep for the night.

(End of lemon)