Chapter 7: Karen trouble

It was night time for the day and I was exhausted and the dinner rush was still going and we all worked fast to get all the customers served and out the door before closing time. I hurried and gave all the cooked meat and we all did our routine. Krystal cashed out the last drive thru customer and closed Drive-thru and helps out Loona and Diane.

"Stan, I need a couple more patties." Renamon says.

"On it." I said as I dropped some more on the grill.

Dasha started filling the drinks fast for the drive thru order and signaled Diane for some fries. The routine is going well and we are almost done.

"Meat ready." I said as I was about to give them but I tripped but luckily Diane pulled me back up on time.

"Careful Stan. I want no accidents." Diane says as she stands me up.

"Sorry." I said before giving the meat to Renamon.

"Hey! I need order 876 at front." Nika says.

"It's almost ready. Be patient." Loona says as she gets the order ready before giving it to Nika.

Just then, the clock strikes midnight and it was time to close, but unfortunately someone came back in and it was a Fox female anthro with a bad attitude and was upset about her food.

———————————-

(I don't own this image)———————————-

———————————-

"Hey excuse me." The Fox says with a rude tone in her voice.

"What wrong?" Nika asked.

"I ordered from drive through and ordered a double quarter pounder and I said no onions on it. And there is some on my burger." The customer explains.

"Well, I'm sorry. We can remake it." Nika says.

"Who is the cook, because I want to know who made my order wrong." The Karen says.

"Look, no need to make a big deal about it because we had a rush and we can make mistakes by it." Nika says.

"Well, we are paying for you to make our food and you do it right like always."

"Alright! I Refuse service on you!" Nika shouted.

"No! No! You remake my food right now or you give me a refund!" The Karen shouted.

"No! I don't serve for Karen bitches like you." Nika smarts off.

"SHIT LIKE THIS WILL GET YOU FIRED ON THE SPOT BITCH!" The Karen says.

"You better shut up! YOU ARE THE ONE ACTING LIKE A BITCH." Nika snaps back.

"Well, You aren't doing your job! Where is your manager?! The Karen ask.

"Up your ass!" Nika shouted.

"I want your manager right now!" The Karen shouted.

Just then Krystal stepped in and tried to take care of the situation.

"Ma'am, you need to calm down. I'll help you if you calm down." Krystal suggested.

"Well, you need to teach your employee some manners with customer service. Because I can make you life miserable." The Karen said.

"You need to calm down." Krystal said.

"I won't calm down unless you understand the situation."

Renamon and I decided to do some payback. We decided to make what she wanted and I gave the double quarter pounder in a box and gave it to Nika and gave her wink to teach the Karen a lesson.

Nika smirks and threw the burger at the Karen hard. Krystal eyes widen and the Karen tried to attack Nika but she just made a huge mistake of messing with a buff shark. Nika punched the Karen in the face and went over the counter.

Renamon started recording while Diane and Krystal went around the counter while Nika was beating the shit out of the fox Karen while I watched in interest.

Krystal and Diane separated them and kicked the Karen out of the lobby and locked the door. Nika gave her a few middle finger while the Karen kicked the door and left in rage while getting in her car. I have a feeling she will be back with some authority but the Karen has it coming.

"Nika really?" Diane asked.

"She had it coming," Nika says.

"Just clean up this mess." Krystal says.

I helped Nika out with the mess and we all closed the store and went off home for the night.