Chapter 10: Hellhound love. (Sexual Content🍋🍋🍋)

Loona parked on the driveway to her assigned parking spot and we got out of the car with our stuff that we bought from the mall. I didn't even knew that she lived in an apartment complex and it's not a bad place to live either.

"My place is on the upstairs, and I hope you don't mind the mess." Loona says as she grabs her keys.

"I don't mind." I answered.

"Good." Loona says as she opens the door.

    The place wasn't so bad but there were a few dishes in the sink and the living room was a little messy but it was a little organized.

"Hang on." Loona says as she picked up the leftover fast food and some beer cans from the couch and coffee table and placed it in the trash.

"Make yourself at home, what kind of pizza would you like from Pizza Hut later?" She asks as she sat down on the recliner.

"Pepperoni pizza with stuff crust?"

"Good choice. I do want the same thing." Loona complimented as she got on the app on her phone to order the pizza and went to her room for a sec.

    I took a look around the living room with curiosity and saw a few photos when she was young with a few imps on a portrait. There was one photo that she tried to play electric guitar with an owl demon. And there was one more of her and a imp taking a selfie.

    Just then, I saw the dirty dishes in the sink. Since Loona was nice to me all day, I did her a favor by scrubbing the dishes and placing them in the dishwasher for her. I'm kinda have a habit of wanting things clean and organized.

I cleaned all the dried food off the plates and scrubbed them hard and placed a dish one by one in the dishwasher. I even cleaned the counter tops for her and put all the trash in the trash can and sat back down on the couch waiting for her to get out of her bedroom.

    I heard the door open and I saw her come out only wearing her undergarments and stockings and  I blushed easily and looked away fast.

————————-
(I don't own this image)

————————-(I don't own this image)

————————-

"What's the matter runt?" Loona asked as she teased.

"Uh, nothing." I answered.

"That's a lie, your like seeing me like this." Loona says as she sat next to me and places her arm around me as I felt her breast touching my chest a little.

"What's wrong honey? Can't handle this?" Loona says as she pulled my head closer to breasts.

     I blushed even more and she then gives me a random kiss on the cheek. She then made me lay down and got on top of me with a lustful smile.

"Want to have a little fun runt?" Loona asks.

I couldn't say no to her.

"Ok." I answered.

(Lemon Starts)

    Loona took my shirt off and softly bites on my neck. I clenched a little by the bite as she started sucking on my neck deeply. She finally stopped and took her bra and panties off. She started to rub her breasts on my chest.

"You like that runt?" Loona asks as she kept going.

   I breathe heavily by the likely feeling and she then took my pants off and she inserted my stick into her and started bouncing a little.

I moaned by the wetness and she started to go fast while she bites on my neck again and it was deeper this time. I didn't mind it since it's a feeling I like.

We have been humping aggressively and I love the feeling but starting to get sore as she bounces up and down too hard.

"It's coming, it's coming!" Loona says as she moans as she feel an orgasm that is about to burst.

    I started to feel close as well as we both screamed as we both let it out and Loona felt my white sticky mess inside her while she bursts out her juices.

She collapsed on top of me and tried to catch our breaths for a couple of minutes. But it was bad the pizza man came at a bad time.

(Lemon ends)

Ding Dong!

"Shit. The pizza is here Already." Loona says as she got off me.

"Can I use your shower?" I asked.

"Go ahead Stan." Loona says as she cleans herself up and only had enough time to only put her undergarments back on.

"Coming!" Loona says as she hurried to the door and answers it.

    The delivery Doberman eyes widen when he saw her barley wearing anything.

"What are you looking at?" Loona asks.

"Nothing um... that will be $23.52 with two pizzas and 1 liter of cherry Pepsi." He says as he gives the food to her.

Loona then payed him $30 and said, "Keep the change." Before slamming the door.

"What just happened?" The Doberman asked himself before leaving.

   Loona then, puts the food down and decided to take a shower to clean herself up as well. But she decided to barge in the shower stall and we showered and cleaned ourselves together before we got dressed and started eating pizza while watching a movie.

I noticed it was getting late and my dad texted me of where I was and I just told him I was spending a night with a friend and he bought it.

I never want him to know that I'm sleeping with a hot hellhound tonight.