Chapter 25: A date with the boss. (Sexual Content🍋🍋🍋)

As it was dinner rush, I helped Renamon out on cook line while Loona takes over the grill. Renamon taught me how to build different kinds of burgers and I easily memorize them and was able to get them built fast.

I dropped the buns in the toaster and put down the condiments, and the veggies while Renamon puts the cheese and meat patty on and wraps the burger and sends it to Dasha.

"We better pick up the pace. The line to Drive-thru is long." Renamon says as she sends many burgers to Dasha to serve to the customers.

"On it." I spoke as I started dropping more buns into the toaster.

  Loona dropped many more patties on the grill and gave us meat for the patties. At the front counter, Nika was ringing up many orders and Dasha and Diane hurried by giving the orders away fast.

Krystal struggled a little as she was taking many Drive-thru orders fast.  No matter how busy we were, we kept going and getting all the orders filled.

I was on a roll helping Renamon out building the burgers and we were able to catch up on the order list. We kept going until we finally were able to serve the customers as it started to quiet down as we noticed that its almost closing time already.

"Whew. Well time to clean up and close." Loona says as she starts cleaning the grill.

   I helped Renamon out cleaning up the cook line and started putting away the leftover vegetables back into the walk-in fridge in the back and started counting waste of meat chicken nuggets before throwing them out. Dasha and I started taking all the trash out from the store.

I opened the dumper while Dasha started tossing all the trash bags into the dumpster. I started breaking down all the cardboard boxes and threw them into the recycle dumpster.

"Looks like I made a new record without missing." Dasha says.

"Your record is five. You missed the dumpster with the heavy trash bag." I spoke.

"Well, I'll get it eventually. Maybe you should challenge me in Call of Duty warzone later." Dasha suggested.

"Yeah, and some Ground war as well. Did you get Modern Warfare two?" I asked.

"Yeah, since Nika wanted it so bad." Dasha joked.

"I just got before work today. Still waiting for the long downloads to be done." I spoke.

"Just started playing the campaign. It's so much better."

"I bet." I spoke as I followed her back inside the restaurant.

  We all finished closing and headed out the door and headed home for the night.  Diane gave me a ride home.

"You available on your day off tomorrow?" Diane asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, why?" I asked with curiosity.

"That um... you and I go have fun for the evening, like dinner, fun, and maybe something romantic." Diane explains.

"Sure, we can do that." I answered.

"Awesome." She says before parking to the curb of my house.

"I'll come by at 4pm. See you later Stan."

"See you, Diane." I answered before heading inside the house.

   The next day, Diane knocked on the door and I answered it, and my eyes widened as I noticed she was wearing a nice dress and blushed easily.

———————————

———————————

"Well, are you ready to go?"  she asked with a smirk.

"Sure. I'm ready." I said as followed her into her car and we headed to a nice restaurant.

  We headed inside and the waiter escorted us to a table, and we ordered our drinks. I was a little nervous since I'm having a date with my boss. Diane smiled and tried to start a conversation.

"So, Stan, what are you planning to do in the future?"

"Be a technician and learn how to code, program, and repair electronics." I answered.

'that's cool. I bet you will do well." Diane says as she drank some of her wine.

"Yeah, finally starting to get better a coding. Its really a challenge to learn at first." I explained.

"As long as you stick to it. You will get better. Where do you dream of working at?"

"Either Apple incorporated, or Nintendo." I answered.

"Apple huh? Well, they need someone like you." Diane says with a smile.

"Yeah, hope I can succeed in that dream.

  After we ordered some food, we continued our conversation, and our food arrived, and we started eating and Diane didn't want the date to end.

After dinner we headed to her house, and we watched a movie that we rented from a Red Box vending machine.

   She made some fresh microwave popcorn and sat down next to me as we watched a very romantic movie that she picked.

She scooted closer to me while she shared the popcorn with me. I had a feeling she was making a move on me.

  She puts her arm around me and gave a few kisses on the cheek. I blushed red and gave in. I rested my head on her shoulder while we watched the movie.

"Want to have some fun in the bedroom later?" She asked.

"Sure." I answered.

(Lemons starts here)

   After the movie, we headed to her bedroom and Diane undressed herself and I took my clothes off before I was pushed on the bed before she started giving a few Kisses to my face.

We started making out on the bed and trading saliva and French kissing.

  Diane then started going up and down as she was on top of me and feeling her wet walls as my stick was inside her lowers area.

I heard her moan as she kept going faster. I started squeezing her breasts just to tease her a bit. She loved it and we continued with some more kissing, and I felt her tongue moving around.

She started to go faster as we continued French kissing and we started to come close, and Diane pinned my arms down as she started to feel an orgasm coming.

"Deeper! Please deeper!" She shouted as she went faster and more aggressively.

   I started to feel her vaginal juices squinting out made shoot some of my jizz inside her as she started screaming in happiness and started panting. She collapsed on top of me, and we started to catch our breath.

"Want to go again?" Diane asked.

"After I catch a breather." I answered.