(12)

Chanel P.O.V
September 10th,2021
10:50 a.m.

" Everything been good , life just been going fast yanno. " Tiff said

We were all out to brunch , looking amazing per usual. I missed being out with the gang , my friends make me the happiest. I love them!

" So , Nu .. any updates? " D asked sipping her mimosa

" Not really , Jay been doing good in rehab. Me & Miracle still you know .. slowly coming along " I say

" Miracle the only girl I know who make you smile that mf big " Rich says

" Rich ain no simp now ! Dont play " I say

" Biggest Simp hoe ever! Literally " He say & they all start laughing

" Rich, dont we got niece on the way??? You the real simp! " I say

A baby. My rich is having a baby ! I love kids so much and I cant wait to have my own. But, until now .. spoiling my beautiful niece will be enough. Rich got his ex gf Kiana pregnant, he dont think its his because shes just now coming around saying something but I think its his. Kiana loves him and when they got into it bad and said alot of stuff they didnt mean .. it put her in a deep depression. Thats what kept her away but she finally came to her senses I assume.

" Im waiting on the results before I claim anything. Ain taking care of no other nigga baby g " He say

" Nigga please! You know Kiana love yo dumb ass. You know thats your baby. You just scary " Mel says , saying what everybody was thinking , its the sag in him I think.

" Scary?! Nigga na , you know my body. I just aint finna take care of no hoe baby " He say , which pisses me off

" Rich be mfn forreal. Dont play with Kiana like she not inlove with you dumb mfn duck. " Crystal say's before the words could even come out my mouth

The rest of brunch was just us talking about the baby, Kiana , & our upcoming trip. We are finally going to Cancun, im so excited. Just time away from everything & everyone. Pure peace!

I drive up to target to get a couple things and do some light shopping for my house. Just basic things!
Before I get out the car I get a call from Miracle.

" Hey girll " I say
" Hey baby , where are you? "She asks
" At target , about to get some house stuff. Whats up? " I ask
" Come over here , I need to talk to you about something. " she said sounding serious
" Your scaring me.. i'll be there in 5 " I say hanging up

I crank the car back up and kind of speed to her house. She worried me with her tone of voice and just sounding so serious! She's never serious so this is weird. I hope its nothing iv'e done or maybe she got a girlfriend?? Since we technically arent in a relationship .. I dont know.

5 minutes later I make it to her house. I spray a little perfume and put on some gloss. If this gon be our last time talking , I at least wanna look pretty! I may sound dramatic but im petrified of what she had to say. We know how the last talk I had with someone went!

I walk up to the door and knock , so nervous forgetting I had a key.
"Why you knocking Nu? " she asked opening the door
"I forget I had a key , my bad" I say

She grabs my hand and leads me up to the room. Is we finally finna fuck or something? Is she finna beat my ass for something? Is it somebody up in there waiting to beat my ass? Am I finna get jumped!? Oh hell nah.

My mind is going 10000 places but on the outside im trying to be calm. She sits down and pat next to her so I can sit down also. Oh lord.

" So, I wanna start this off with that you look hella good at the moment. " she says smiling