(22)

Miracle P.O.V
February 12,2022
8 a.m.

Why can't shit ever go right in my life? I look over at the random broad in my bed, she was mid. Me and Chanel just a no at the moment, she was indecisive about what she wanted. I was tired of giving her my time and attention when she ain't truly want it. So I just started doing me at the end of everything and she found out so we stop fw each other. We both just toxic or some shit I hate to admit.

I got practice at 9 so this bitch gotta go, she been here too long anyways.

I tap her a little, trying to wake her, she opened her eyes just a little to see what I wanted.

"Uh shawty I got shit to handle so you gotta go" I say inna nice tone

She nodded and got up, pulling her pants and shirt back on, with her shoe in hand.

"I'll walk you down" I say opening my door walking her down the stairs

I watched her as she walked down the steps, now I see why I brought her home. Bitch body bad I can't lie.

I opened the front door for her

"See you later miracle" she said kissing my cheek and walking to her car

Fuck I wish I knew her name, I just waved at her as she drove off, closing my door.

I went upstairs turning on the speaker about to shower, this was senior year and I had to make everything count. I den worked hard as hell, especially with going to school to be a Physical Therapist. I'm just ready to graduate honestly.

I hop in the shower, do my face routine and hair. I check my phone to see Chanel texting me, here we go.

Chanel: Hey.. I miss u.
Miracle: I miss you too. Wassup?
Chanel: I can't just wanna talk to you Miracle?
Miracle: You either text to argue or when you want some dick so idk.
Chanel: 😟 anyways, I heard you been out here fucking with these bitches.
Miracle: And why does that affect you? You remember you told me you didn't wanna be tied down? How you scared of commitment when you cheated on me first? Yeah okay. Fuckk off my phone Chanel.

I didn't even bother to read her reply, I just went down and got in the car and headed to practice. She den blew me before my day really even started.

Chanel P.O.V

I laid down and watched criminal minds before getting up to hair prep. I played some music and bleached this girl frontal. I only had her hair to do today so it wasn't a busy day, I needed to do some baby shopping because my niece is almost here!

Just something to keep my mind off me and miracle.

My phone rung and it was my sister, Chloe.

"Hey Chlo" I say sitting the phone up

"Hi sissy, what you doing?" She asked rolling up

"Finna do hair, what about you" I ask

"You see me. Mommy told you about dad yet?" She asked

"No.. what's going on?" I asked

"So basically the doctors say daddy lungs are failing." Chlo says

"They don't know shit! Daddy only been up at that hospital for a day. How they know that fast?" I say with tears brimming my eyes

"Same shit I said. But It's true , they got him on a transplant list though, he has time." She says

"I pray so hard everyday, I can't lose him. We can't lose him." I say