(33)

October 1st,2022
2:14 p.m.

Mira P

Mira P.O.V

4 months , it's literally been 4 months since we've spoke or Iv'e even saw her face. I see her on instagram from time to time and my friends tell me some things about her. In the end , there's nobody to blame by myself for this. Lauren is 8months, I've been setting up everything in my house and planning what to do when my baby comes. I wish I could get full custody because I don't trust Lauren. Still, I'm great god blessed me with a baby girl who's healthy. Lauren still tried to peruse a relationship but I still want nothing to do with her. She not for me , I don't care what happens.

Looking at my instagram, I see Chanel posted a story so of course I ran to look. It was a count down til graduation, we both were almost done with college. I'm so proud of her, she works so hard.

My phone started ringing and it was Kie calling me, her daily check in probably.

"Hey bestie" she says smiling
"Hey girl, what's up?" I asked
"So, I was wondering would you like to come out to eat later with me?" She asked
"You and who else?" I ask, I know she sneaky
"Just me and a couple friends, nothing crazy." She say smiling
"Girl... okay. Where we going?" I asked
"Ima send you the lo boo" She said
"Alright, see you later then." I say hanging up

She so sneaky, I really wonder what she got going on.

Chanel P.O.V

Lately life has been chill, lonely, but chill. I take it as me finding my peace honestly. Getting closer to god has been my best journey I've been on the last couple months. Life has been challenging but every lesson is worth it. Almost finished with college which is so exciting!

"So, what you wearing to dinner later?" Tiff asked
"Something simple, not in a dress up mood sista" I said cleaning my kitchen
"When the last time you talked to Mira?" Diamond asked
"4 Months ago Shid" I said laughing
"Oh you been standing on business ms.girl" Diamond say