(28)

April 6th, 2022
3:22 a.m.

Miracle P

Miracle P.O.V.

3 days... it's been 3 days since my baby got shot. 3 days since my angel almost lost her life. I haven't slept in 3 days, I can't eat. Every time I try it's nightmares on top of nightmares. I'm trying my best to be strong but I can't. She doesn't deserve this, I'd rather it be me. I'd take this every day & any time over letting her suffer. She means the most to me, I swear on my life this girl is a literal angel. She does everything and more that I could ever ask for. She can't see me, hear me, or talk to me. I've did everything I could think of but she won't wake up. I don't know if she ever will. I pray over her and pray over this situation because That's all I can do. That's all I know how to do, which is call on God and beg for him to make her better.

I called her parents, even her dad came down. I let them sleep at my place, but I couldn't leave her. Plus I couldn't stay there, I had to track down Jade. From the second I saw the traffic cams, I knew it was her. Why though? Was I supposed to be the one in this bed right now instead of Chanel? Why would she try to kill Chanel? So many thoughts and questions but not enough answers. Ness has her brothers and cousins keeping an eye out on Jade. My brother came in today and had been blowing me up none stop. He more ready then me.

"Go home" Tiff said walking into the room

"Now you know I can't do that" I say keeping my eyes on Chanel

"You look tired Miracle. Comon" She says sitting in the edge of Chanel bed holding her hand

"Stop worrying girl, I'm cool" I say smiling

"Ness found anything?" She asked

"Na, the bitch hiding real good" I say, which was a lie

I knew exactly where Jade was, but timing was everything. I wouldn't dare get Tiff or anybody in Chanel's circle involved. Today was her last day.

I look down to see Ness calling me

"I'll be right back Tiff" I said

I walk out to answer the phone and see what she wanted, hopefully good news

"So you ready?" She ask

"Been ready" I said

"You sure you wanna go through with this Miracle?" She ask

"Vanessa you sound crazy. She tried to take my baby life, she put this shit on herself" I say

"Just making sure nigga, yeen have to go all government on me" she said laughing