(23)

Chanel P.O.V
February 28th,2022
7:45 a.m.

Another early morning with a full day ahead. I had 5 clients today plus kianna , rich baby momma, baby shower is today! So ready for my niece to pop out the womb, she gon be spoiled as hell.

Miracle wants to go with me and I agreed, we not officially back together but we been working towards it. I can't complain honestly, daddy is a little better since his transplant surgery. I'm definitely going to see them next week, wonder if miracle wants to come. I don't know if that's a good idea or not.

I walk down stairs and grab my keys. It was cold as hell outside , these long pants and coat not even helping a bitch out. I get in the car and turn the heater, scrolling on instagram to see what was going down since I been sleep.

Why I watch crystal story and she still with Miracle ex? That girl crazy ass hell , forreal.

The car finally warmed up and I drove off. My ass needed coffee and a breakfast sandwich asap also.

"Extra" By future was playing in the background lowly as I headed there. A text popped up on my phone from Miracle surprisingly. Girl never woke this early so why is she up?

"Mama I need you" came across my screen, so I called immediately.

"What's wrong mira?" I asked pulling up to Starbucks

"Just miss you.. that body to body, skin to skin sleep ain't no joke" she said laughing

"I'll come your way when I leave starbies, you want anything?" I ask

"No, ima fall asleep eating it. So tired, just need you right now" she said in a low, raspy voice

"See you in 10 girl" I say laughing and hanging up

We haven't been staying with each other everyday , all day like we used to. Space is necessary we learned!

"Hi, can I get a white mocha with vanilla sweet cream cold foam and extra caramel drizzle?" I ask ordering my drink

I pay & speed off to miracle house. I watched the sunrise while driving & it was absolutely beautiful. I love a sunset or sunrise, just so peaceful yk?

I pull up & park my car. Making sure to grab my drink & purse, I never leave my purse in the car. I'm too scary!!

I use my key to get in & walk over to her room. Her house always smelled so good, like mahogany teakwood. I walk into her room only to hear her snores & a different world playing on the tv.

I walk over, planting a soft kiss on her forehead

"I'm here " I say grabbing my drink, taking a long sip

"Take it off" she say pulling on my pants

She hated when I got in the bed with pants on, she is very strict about how she wants shit.

I get in the bed and lay on her chest, just listening to her heart beat. I was half way sleep myself until she spoke the unexpected.

"I wanna have a baby" she said out the blue

"A baby? You seriously want a baby right now?" I ask her sitting up

"Yes. I wanna make you a mommy, I know how bad you want it and the idea of a mini you and me running around is literally perfect." She say sitting up also

"I don't think we ready for that even though I do want it badly. We just got back straight and I want everything to come together with us first. Want us to be a couple again. Make sure everything 100%." I say