Chapter Three- Phone call and break ups

Liam's P.O.V

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts finding the one I wanted, Dani. I pressed call and after the third ring she answered

"Hello" she said and I could here her smiling

"hi Danielle but I think its time to break up" I said and I could hear the frown through the phone

"OK but can we still be friends?" she asked hopefully

"yeah I gotta go now byye" I said and pressed end. I put my phone on the table and sat down knocking the telly on and saw Zoey101 was on Pop girl. I know it is a girl channel and show but I like it.

I heard the spare bedroom door open and footsteps down the hall. I looked to the door of the living room and Saw Niall standing there.

"Hey Ni come and sit down" I said he come in and sat next to me. I put my arms around him and cuddled him into me "you OK Ni?" I asked him

"Yeah Niall is fine, What is Liam watching?" he asked cutely looking at me with his adorable eyes.

"its a show called Zoey101, its a girl show but I like it" I said he nodded and put his head on my chest. I put my hand up to his ears and stroked them making him purr "you like that don't you?" I asked and felt him nod. He is cute. I wonder if Louis felt like this when Harry (another hybrid but half cat) come into his life?

"Hey Ni wanna come and meet my friends Harry and Louis?" I asked and he shrugged

"Will they like Niall cos he is different?" he asked I shook my head yes

"yes they will like you because Harry is a hybrid" I answered and he smiled, He got up and I got up after him, he put his beanie on and held his tail before lifting his shirt and wrapping it around his stomach. He put his shirt down and I give him shoes which he put on. I give him a coat and he put it on and I put mine on.

We walked out of the house and I held Niall's hand. I got to Louis' house and got ready to knock.

Authors Note:- VAS HAPPENIN? its meg here I hope you like this. Shannon its supposed to have Niall talking in first person not third. OK I am gonna go now byye.

~Megz