Chapter Fifteen- Trapped!

Louis' P.O.V.

We all stepped into the lift, laughing at me in the street. I screamed, twice! I screamed Kevin every time I say a pigeon! And Carrots every time we passed a fruit and veg store, or cafe, or anywhere to do with food.. Until the driver threw us out of the taxi.

We are going to the top floor. We are part way there when the lift got stuck.

We were going to the top floor, or so we thought!

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" I scream and panic everyone, but Liam manages to calm us all down enough for him to speak into the emergency phone on the wall.

"HELP IS ON THE WAY!" He shouts and we all cheer.

We havent been in here long, and we're already sweatings pigs!

*12 minutes later!*

"OH MY GOD! I CANNOT TAKE THIS! HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN IN HERE?!" I scream and everyone jumps.

Harry sits me down by the side of him, and kisses me. I kiss back straight away.

When I leave go, he smiles and sits on my lap.

"We've een in here for twelve minutes!" Says Niall, who's finally figured out how to use a phone and what it is and does.

"I CANT TAKE IT!" I scream.

*One Day Later*

I am now hypiventilating! I cn't take this for much longer!

I press the emergency button, and feel a dropping sensation that's way to fast for a lift.

I fall down and hug Harry, as Liam does Niall. Me and Liam hold hands.. When we feel and hear a loud crash, we look up to find that we've crashed into the ground level.

For heaven's sake, when is this going to-

my thoughts get cut off by the lift lurching upwards.

It's all we can do to hang onto each other for dear life and scream our lungs out. Or in Niall's case, cry hiis eyes out.

Either way, we're all panicked and on the verge of a nervous and mental breakdown. Niall's already hit the nervous breakdown! How long before the rest of us do too?!

*Half An Hour Later!*

"I'm starved!" Niall says as soon as the lift stops thrashing about between levels like a tantrym filled toddler.

"I know, baby! But we all are!" Says Liam, who caresses Niall's cheek with his hand.

**A Day Later!**

We wake up wrapped in each other's arms. We sit up, separately, in the hope that today might be the day we're rescued from this cage like thing.

We don't expect any fast improvement though, so none of us expect it when the doors fling open with a ding.

We grab our luggage and fly out of there, and to our room.

It has two king size beds, both of which have T.V.s coming out of the ends. We have two en- suite bathrooms, one with a shower, one with a bath. Both have a toilet and sink. There's a living room with a huge flat screen T.V. and coming off it is a kitchen. And then, coming off that is the dining room.

Everything seems too amazing to be described other than perfect!

We all take it in turns changing and using the bathrooms, which doesn't take long because we have two bathrooms and four men. While two use the bathroom, two change and then we swap.

We crawl into bed, me with Harry and Niall with Liam and turn on friends.

We fall asleep laughing our heads off, with the T.V.'s still on. I dream of being in a real cage, but finding it fun.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hii! I have to sleep at some point! I'm just putting the description up to my new book on my single account then going to sleep!

So, sorry or the boring, shortness of the chapter!D:

Bye, guys!<3

~Shannon