Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Police Station

Sorry in advance for the very short and crappy chapter. I just wanted to give you an update.

Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Police Station

Louis Tomlinson

I don't know what is happening, but whatever it is, it's upsetting Harry. I look over at Harry, Liam and Niall who were all handcuffed in the back of a police van. Harry sniffles and I frown, wanting nothing more than to hold him. I wiggle my handcuffed hands and the officer glares at me and then to Harry who let out a choked sob.

"Shut it kitty!" The officer hisses at Harry and I instantly get angry and defensive over the poor half kitten.

"Don't speak to him like that!" I shout back at the officer. The officer turns around and glares at me. "We have done nothing wrong except go and rescue these poor and defenceless hybrids. It's the kidnappers you should be going after. Not us."

"Tell that to the judge, pretty boy." The officer says and I glare at him. If looks could kill he'd be dead, and if he was like Dean Winchester then he would be dead again as soon as he comes back from hell (or heaven. But with how he treats people, he's definitely going to hell).

***

The ride to the station was long and so was our interview by the police, and we are now sat alone in cells and I can't help but worry about Harry, and even Niall. They're probably terrified right now.

Hours pass and I pick at my nails when the cell door is opened and I'm being let out. I follow the officers to the front and I see Liam stood at the desk. I am lead over to him and I frown not seeing the hybrids.

"Mr Payne and Mr Tomlinson, we are releasing you on bail paid by an anonymous person who asked not to be named. You will have to attend a court hearing later on this month." The officer informs us and we nod.

"Thank you officer, but if you don't mind we would like to know where Harry and Niall are." I say and the officer smirks, making me want to lean over and punch him.

"Oh don't worry about those freaks. They've been sent away to be experimented on."

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey!!!! It's an update!! I apologise for the long wait for this chapter. But I promise we will try our best to get you more frequent updates. Also, sorry for the short chapter I just wanted this to be posted for you all.
I would also like to thank you all for 54k reads!! This is incredible. We never thought we'd achieve that amount of reads so thank you all very much. And also thank you for sticking with us if any of you have been here from the start.
Anyway, feedback is much appreciated, ttfn Tata for now!

-Meg