Chapter Twenty-Four - Jealousy And Disasters

Liam's Point Of View

The day at Winter Wonderland had been so much fun, and seeing the way Niall would smile made my insides tingle; as cliché as that sounds. We walk into McDonalds, the smell of chicken filling our noses. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Louis smirking mischievously and I roll my eyes. He was planning something, I know that and I'm not getting involved.

"Let's go Hazza, we're going on a little adventure," Louis says mischievously, still smirking. I see Harry look at me with a look that I know as him saying 'help' I just smile sadly at him as he gets pulled towards the queue where Louis was first, he got ordered and made his way towards the play area.

Niall and I walk over to the empty counter and I look at Niall, waiting for him to pick what he wants. "Can I have a happy meal please? A chicken nuggets one!" He asks the young girl. The young girl smiles flirtatiously and I frown, pulling Niall into me. I knew I could easily get jealous, I just can't help it when such a young, innocent boy like Niall could easily get persuaded into things. I tell her my order, trying my best not to act like I'm jealous.

"Ok, I'll be right back," she says, winking at Niall who just looked at her confused. I frown glaring at her retreating back and press a kiss to Niall's cheek.

+++

Once we received our food, Niall and I made our way towards the play area when all we hear and see is a security guard shouting and standing in front of Louis and behind Louis, a shaking and scared Harry.

"HOW DARE YOU? CAN'T YOU READ? THE SIGN SAYS IN BIG WRITING 'OVER FIFTEENS ARE NOT ALLOWED!" The security man bellowed, Louis glares at him throwing a chip at the man.

"Well we wanted fun. And how dare you? Scaring my little Hazza! Lets go Haz, we're leaving!" Louis says and grabs Harry's hand and pulls him away from the man. Niall and I follow them out and get in the back of the car, Louis driving. "Stupid idiot!" I hear Louis mumble and I chuckle.

Once we arrive at the house, we climb out only to be met by two evil looking men, who were looking at Harry and Niall.

"Well, well, well look who we have here? Our two little experiments, Niall and Harry!"

CLIFFHANGER! MWAHAHAHA! OUR FIRST CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT! PLEASE GUYS, IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS, COMMENT AND VOTE, IT MEANS ALOT!

QUESTION - WHAT DO YOU THINK LIAM AND LOUIS WILL DO?

And naughty Louis;)

Anyways, I better go now, let Shannon update!

- Megstar!

LITTLE EDITED PART OF THE AUTHORS NOTE - We - well me, I don't know about Shannon - would love for some fanart to be sent to us, post on tumblr or any photo sites and PM us the fan art - It could be Harry and Niall with their tail and ears or just Niam! Good luck!