Chapter Twenty-Five - Celebration

Liam's POV.

I wake up after dreaming of the moment that lifted a whole lot of weight off my shoulders.

Flashback.

I decide to ask the question that's been worrying me for a while.

"Uh, Ni?" I ask to take his attention off our surroundings.

"Yeah, LiLi? You look frightened, do you want to hold my hand?" He replies. This is exactly why I want to ask him my next question.

"Nialler, I'm not that kind of frightened. I want, no, I need to ask you a question." I say, looking him in his beautiful eyes.

"Okay." Niall speaks, smiling widely at me.

"Right now, I've known you for about three months and they've been the best three months of my life. I literally don't have any words to describe how perfect you are. Even if you say no to this, I want you to know that I think you are perfect in every way and I love you." I take a calming deep breath, then ask,

"Will you, Niall, be my boyfriend?" I question, hoping that he'll say yes. I close my eyes in anticipation of my answer.

"Yes!" My new boyfriend shouts. Oh, wow, that sounds amazing.

I can't pinpoint a feeling right now. I'm happy, relieved, excited, greatful and in awe.

Before I can process anything else, I hear the people in the two carts below us start cheering and clapping for me and Niall.

I smile and pul Ni in for a kiss. When we're done, I rest my forehead on his and we listen to the shouts of joy that are coming from below us.

My Little Nialler is my boyfriend now. I'm so happy that when we get off the ferris wheel, I take Niall's hand with a smile on my face.

"Congratulations!" The lady who runs the wheel exclaims, hugging each of us.

"Thank you so much!" It does mean so much to me that everyone around us is accepting our relationship without being homophobic. I don't see anything wrong with straight people, so why should they see anything wrong with me, or Nialler, or even Louis and Harry.

I take Niall's hand again, so that we can skip together while we try to find Louis and Harry.

"Louis! Guess what? Guess What?" I shout as we get closer to Harry and Louis.

"What have you done, Liam?" Louis says as he laughs, jumping around with me. I take it Niall has told Harry because they're having some sort of hugging fest or some excited thing like that.

"Niall's my boyfriend now!" I exclaim. As I finish saying this, Lou screams and we jump around a lot more.

"I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! We need to celebrate Li! You're growing up!" Wow, I know Louis is older, but I'm usually the adult figure.

"I know! Yay!" I say, hugging Louis one last time before running to Niall, picking him up and spinning him around.

"To The Holiday!" Harry shouts.

We're not going on holiday or anything; The Hotel is a luxury diner wiith just about everything you could ever want to eat.

Once we spent the evening there, we went home and watched a few films. It's like the good ol'days, but now we're all a lot more happy.

<><><>

So, I felt as though you guys liked this story a lot more when it was more soppy. So I done the best I could. I hope this makes you want to read more, because I think we're losing our readers.

Could you guys do something for us? Can you start sending us fan art of Niam? Or any personal art you might want to make for us? I never update, so if you do this I promise I'll update every single time I can.

Other than that, I'm really hungry so I have to go. Sorry it's this short again:(

Byebye, Wattpad.

~Shan!x (even got my old sign off thing back, see? Wow, I need to shut up now!)