Chapter Twenty-Two - Happy New Year

Liam's Point Of View!

As we sit outside in the dark -- all four of us -- a cold breeze hit us in the faces! We were all waiting patiently to watch the fireworks at midnight, well Niall was already cuddled into me, his ears disappearing!

"Li-Li, I'm scared!" He complains. I wrap my arms around him, pressing a short kiss to his head as I check the time! Still half an hour until we can watch the fireworks but we came out early for us to see if their was any early fireworks!

"It's OK Nialler!" I say smiling at him as I ruffle his hair! He puts his head further in my neck and I smile, my eyes going back to the sky!

As we wait I hear Louis and Harry whispering to themselves! I soon feel a tail hit my back and the tail soon wrapped around me, in an almost possessive manner but I knew it was only because he was scared.

The countdown soon started and we grin, hearing shouts from the houses around us!

"FIVE!"

"FOUR!"

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

We all shout and fireworks start going off. Niall hid his head in my shoulder whimpering and I rub his back!

"It's alright Ni," I whisper, watching the sky! It was then I made my New Years resolution!

'Never leave loose my little Nialler!'

Authors Note - I'm back with my usual short chapters! ITS ME! MEG! SURPRISE? I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

~Meg