PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A thought- Sometimes Love makes you lose all the senses, makes you crazy and makes you do things you couldn't fathom. If you can't be in such deep Love, why be in Love at all?

Layla Alberto's POV

When Layla was Four and Ben is Six

"Look, Ben! That looks like a downward chair!" I point to the one that Mama showed me yesterday. I look at Ben eagerly to see if he is looking. He is looking at me. "Ben! Look at the sky!" I turn his chin towards the sky and make him look at it. "There! Do you see it?" Ever since Mama showed it yesterday, I wanted to show it to him. I have been looking the whole morning for him. As usually he was studying.

Why does he study so much? Does he not have toys? Why doesn't he come play with me?! I want to jump with him, run with him, play hide and seek... I want to spend all day with him!

"Tell me!" I urge not able to contain my excitement. He looks at me. His deep brown eyes staring into mine. His blonde hair is falling on his forehead. The slow wind breezes his hair and he gazes into my eyes. I clutch the Ms. Dandy, my stuff toy, tight. Why is my heart beating fast?! I love him!

"I see it." He agrees. Yay! I showed him the downward chair! "I love stars!" I look at the sky. We are in the playroom near the balcony, looking at the stars. I am laying down on the small bed in the balcony that Ben's mom has laid for me to play. She is a sweet lady. She always sneaks me chocolates. I hope she keeps working for us.

"Why do you like stars so much?" He asks as he looks at the stars. I blink. Why do I love them? I shrug.

"I don't know. But Mama tells me it's hard to reach them." I pout. She told me we can never reach them. "She told me some things are just meant to be looked at and appreciated." I love the night sky! This feels so good.

The Stars. The night breeze. Ben.

I giggle looking at him. He is always so serious. He is just staring at me like he always does.

"You are so beautiful." He says. I blush and giggle. Why is he making me feel this way? My heart is jumping?

"I love you." I tell him. Does he love me? Maybe he does. Papa told me everyone loves me. I grin. He smiles at me. He is so beautiful.

"I will do anything for you, Layla!" What is that sound I hear? Thump-Thump! Thump-Thump! He loves me! I look up at the sky and sit up. "Oh my God! Look, Ben! A shooting star!" He sits up with me and looks at me confused.

"What is that?" He asks.

"Quick Ben!" I take his hands and put them together. He frowns and I join mine too. "Make a wish. It will come true!" He is still staring at me. I put my hand over his eyes. "First, close your eyes!" He does so when I pull my hand away. "Now make a wish." I join my hands too and close my eyes tightly to make a wish.

Oh Shooting Star! Please make me Ben's wife! I want to love him and marry him. Like Mama and Papa. I will love him.

Once I am done. I see that the star is about to fall away and turn to find Ben still wishing. His hands are joined tightly and his eyes are closed tight. I admire him as he does so. He looks so cute! He opens his eyes and I look away. Why is my face heating up?! Why is my heart racing?! He looks at me.

"Why is your face red?" He asks and I frown. My face is red? "What did you wish for?" He asks and I giggle.

"You cannot tell others what you wish for silly! It wouldn't come true!" I tell him. His eyes widen.

"Then I will not tell anyone!" He says and I bob my head.

"That's good." The air gets too cold and I snuggle into Ben's side. He lets me come closer as I let my head rest on his shoulder.

I can't help the smile on my face. Mama said the wishes from the shooting star come true.

I will marry Ben!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Ahh! Sweet Love! If only everything stays the same as they grow up. If only our childhood wishes come true.

This is just a beginning of Layla and Ben though.

What do you think Ben wished for? Tell me your guesses.

You guys have supported all my books and my characters. They have now become a sweet part of our lives. I truly hope you guys will enjoy the ride of Layla and Ben. You will see how mad they will grow for each other, the lengths they will go for each other and how they will come together as they grow up.

Tell me what you think. Your comments boost the writer in me.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.