Chapter-6

Chapter-6-"Do you want to maybe fuck him?"

Layla Alberto's POV

Ronny is my Ex. We dated in our second year of Post Graduation. He was sweet, shy, gentlemanly, lovely and all those things. He always gave me space. Sometimes he did push me to try new things and I am glad he did. I felt alive again.

I was scared and not interested in dating anyone after Ben broke up with me till I met Ronny. He was just... there. He became my friend when I needed him, he became my mentor when I needed, he became a volunteer if I conducted any programs for charities and he became my cheerleader. One day finally he asked me out and I felt like it's time to move forward.

He is a simple guy. Not rich like Papa, but comes from a nice family. He is hardworking. He took me out on dates, the simplest ones and never let me pay even when I insisted. He didn't take me on fancy dates, but wherever he took me, it was decent, lovely and just what I needed. Everything was going well until I came to know a little secret he was hiding.

He first approached me because I was the daughter of Mr. Lucas Alberto. Papa is his role model and he wanted to work for Papa. I was the short cut. He said that he really did like me later, but I just couldn't see it working. I know he did like me, but I just want someone to like me for me. I wanted him to like me because I am Layla. He later moved to work for our branch is California and always reached out to me.

"Why would you do that?!" I yell at the angry man standing in front of me as I pick up the roses and he grabs my elbow and yanks me up. His grip is so tight. "Ah!" I yelp and try to pry his arm. His face softens a little and his grip loosens but he doesn't let go. I am suddenly yanked into his chest. His arm is around my waist and our noses are touching. My breath hitches. Our eyes meet and my heartbeat fastens.

"You are supposed to be mine, my Little Star." He whispers against my lips and before I know it his lips are on mine. My eyes widen and I try to push him away. He is like an elephant and wouldn't budge. He bites my lip and I gasp. His tongue enters my mouth. His other hand holds my head in place and I am lost as I reminisce the memory to us kissing. He is claiming my mouth with such possessiveness.

Wait! Stop!! Remember, Layla! Remember what he said to you when you broke up!!

I am just happy that I got to fuck the daughter of the Duke. You are you father's pride. And yesterday... I got to. Fuck. That. Pride!

My brain starts working and I push him off me with all my might. Anger swirls through my veins and I slap him right in his face. None of us expected me to do that. I never, ever slapped anyone in my life. I never raise my hand. He looks at me in shock.

"Don't you ever try that with me!" I want to scream, but it comes in a low threatening voice. "You were one that walked away! You were the one those chose to break up! You have no right over whom I date and whom I chose to fuck-Ah!" He takes desktop screen on the desk and smashes it to the ground.

"You better tell Ronny to watch his back." He warns before walking to the elevator all powerful and angry.

I stand there with the mess he left behind. Not the mess on the floor. The mess of my heart.

"So how is it going with Ben? You two tried to kill each other yet?" Max asks and I roll my eyes. He is calling in to check how it is going. It is only two but we are at each other's throats.

"We are almost there." I tell him honestly, but he thinks I am joking.

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything." He says.