Chapter-8

Chapter-8

Benedict Henderson's POV

Her lips are heaven. Her scent is engulfing. Her gasp and moan are all so consuming. My hands reach her hips as I pull her closer and she moans into my mouth. Fuck! Heaven! It's only us two. I can try to make her see our future. I know the love we have for each other is still there. She tries to hide it, but it's there in her eyes. The attraction, the love and... the pain.

I kiss her hard and she tries to push me away. I don't let her go. Just if I kiss her a little longer, she will see we are meant to be together. See, My Little Star! It's still us! She then pushes me away with all her strength and I had to take a step back. We are standing so close to the pool that as she pushed me away, she took a step back herself and falls into the pool.

"Fuck!" I try to catch her, but she falls into the pool. She stands up in the pool. Her hands are on her hips, her brows are pulled together in anger and her eyes are spitting fire. I better run. My girl is so cute! She is all wet. Her cream top is sticking to her body and her white bra is so clearly visible. My my! Has she grown! Did I say cute?! Fuck it! She's hot!

She turns around and swims to the steps before stepping out of the pool. My eyes watch her like a hawk. Her walk, her style, her eyes, her fire... Everything about her is ever-so consuming. She walking towards me and I could her curves. Fuck! How can she get more beautiful?! She is like an Angel sent for my death!

"You need a towel-" I am cut off b her as she snatches the towel from my hands that's on the stand behind me.

"You listen to me." Her finger is in my face and her nostrils are nearly flaring. "I don't know what game you are playing, but you better stop it!" Seems like I really did piss her off. But I haven't even started yet. "And you kiss me one more time, I will..." She pauses not knowing what to say. "I... I... Urgh!" She screams in frustration. "Stop laughing! Asshole!" She yells and closes her laptop while drying her hair.

Was I laughing? Oh yes! I am clutching my stomach and laughing! She never got angry at me before. Not like this. This fuming mad woman in front of me is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am so lost in enjoying her that I missed her packing her things and coming to me. Her finger is jabbing into my chest.

"Don't. Ever. Pull. Those. Moves. On. Me!" Her blue eyes are gazing sharply into mine. Where does she think she is going all wet?! I take the bag off her shoulder and throw it down. "What are you-" Now I cut her off. Grabbing the hand that's jabbing into my chest and twist it back before holding her around the waist and pulling her close. Her chest hits mine and a gasp leaves her. I smell her hair.

"Try. And. Stop. Me." I dare her and she goes stiff for a minute. Then she tries to break free.

"Let me go, Ben! Stop these games!" Her voice comes out frustrated.

"The more you try to free yourself, the more my tighter my grip gets, my Lyls." She stops struggling and is now breathing hard. She knows I don't just mean it physically.

"You don't sound romantic. You sound like a psychopath!" She retorts sarcastically and I see her rolling her eyes in the mirror in front of us. A smile breaks my lips and I turn her to me locking her arms in place. She gasps at my sudden move and our lips are inches close. Her eyes bore into mine. "You won't get me this time, Ben! I won't be a fool twice."

The amount of pain in her makes me feel like a knife just drove into my chest. Her eyes speak it all. How hurt she is, how she longed for me. She still does. How she craves my touch. How she is scared I will hurt me again.

"I won't let you hurt me this time."

"That is not my intention."

"Then stay away from me."