Chapter-4

Chapter-4-"You can suck your own dick!"

Benedict Henderson's POV

"Yes, she is working for me." I confirm to my Uncle, Marcel, that sitting in front of me sipping his drink. I hate talking about her with him. He looks deep in thought. I take a gulp of my own drink.

"Good. The plan has just started." He looks at me. "Get her to fall in love with you as soon as possible. It must not be hard since she liked you ten years ago." His eyes are full of vengeance always. My fingers make a fist as I maintain my neutral face. "Do you still like her?"

"I have a girlfriend now. Did you forget that?" It's better to keep that façade of having a girlfriend for a few more months. He nods his head thoughtfully.

"I remember. Don't forget your mission though." He reminds me. "This is for your father."

"You don't need to remind me, Uncle. I will bring him down. Mr. Alberto will be nothing but dust in a few months." My grip around my glass tightens. My father will get justice for the injustice he suffered!

"Good." He takes a sip of his drink again. I look at him and remind myself that this intelligent man is a snake. I am glad that he is on my side.

"Any news on Chris?" The guy that was hired to be Layla's friend to drug her and bring out her drug scandal. He has been AWOL since then. He is supposed to collect his payment yet. It was a large sum. I wonder what the reason is. Marcel pauses mid sip and looks at me. I want to frown but I don't give it out. He would know that I am doubting him.

"I did not hear from him after that night. He is yet to collect his payment." His voice is neutral too. No shakiness. Hmm! He knows. He knows something about Chris that he is trying to hide! "Why do you ask?" He questions.

"Well he's done a good job and didn't even take his part of the payment." I just threw the bait. It might take a while to see if he took the bait. I will have to wait.

"That's true. I will look into it. You just see how to get that girl to fall for you. I heard that it's particularly hard to get your ex to fall back in love with you." He says as he takes another sip. You have no idea, Marcel! You have no idea! Today has passed by quickly but he put me at arms length with the fire in her eyes.

"It is. But leave that to me. She is a ploy in this plan. I will make her play her part." I have to speak this way about her in front of him to get him to believe me.

"I trust you, son. I am proud of you." He pats my back and goes back to sipping his drink.

Sorry, my Little Star, that you have been dragged in the middle of this. You are more than a ploy. You have my heart.

Layla Alberto's POV

"How's my first day?" I yell into the phone. "Girl don't even ask!"

"That bad, huh?" Jenna asks. I hear some rustling behind her.

"He asked me to bring him coffee-"

"That's it?" She cuts me off.

"No! He wanted a black coffee with no sugar-"

"What?! Only Psychos drink that! How about some milk and some cream-"

"Jenna! Would you let me finish?" I nearly yell. This girl! No one can control her when she is excited!

"Okay sorry. Continue. My lips are zipped." She makes a Pop sound like she actually zipped her lips. "So a Psycho asked you for a black coffee with no Sugar and?"

"And when I brought it to him, he complained that it's not hot enough for him. I had to bring him another and get this."

"What? Don't pause, just tell me! Is there poison in it?" She asks dramatically. I sigh.