A/N

Author's Note:

Hey my LOVELIES!!

Firstly, I hope you guys are loving Layla and Benedict. You must all have doubts about Benedict's behaviour, but since he is the main character you guys must be rooting for him.

But I wanted to give you a back story on why Benedict is doing what he is doing and what happened ten years ago. So, here I am with a VERY SHORT LOVE STORY of the Bastard Brandon and His Brat Layla. This story will be update every day and will be completed in less than a month.

Here is the story name and a little Sneak... Peak...

BASTARD AND HIS BRAT

"So you would break their fingers?!" She asks like I did something ridiculous. Oh my Little Star! If only you know what I actually wanted to do! They left a fucking bruise on you! I thought you only let me touch you!

"Yes. You should know that by now." She opens her mouth, but my hand reaches around her waist and I pull her close. Her scent surrounds me. Fuck!

"I went to that party on my own!"

"Well you are not going to any parties anymore!"

"What are you?! My Dad?! I went there for you, you Stupid!!!" She yells. She tries to take a step back and I pull her close. My lips are just millimetres away from hers. Her breathing quickens. Her hand lands on my bicep.

"You know I would do anything for you?" Her teeth bite her bottom lip. She looks right into my eyes as she speaks.

"Anything?"

"Anything." Anything and more!

"I want..." Then she says the words that completely shift my world. I collapse. "...you to be my first kiss." And since then, those are the only words I hear for the next few days.

The. First. Kiss.

The first three chapters are already updated. Three more chapters will be updated tomorrow. Have fun reading how the Bastard got His Brat and lost her.

You can find this book on my Profile.

Make sure to comment and let me know what you think.

The next chapter will be updated soon.

Love you guys!!!!

StayTuned...