•20

It was 4 days now of our dear Imlie being away from the Rathore Mansion.

It was safe to say, however, that even now—both husband and wife were still finding trouble holding a proper conversation between them....

"Video-call me once. I mean—I can talk to Amma as well then."

"Nuh uh—Mr. ABP! I cannot show you my "butiful" face just yet—when I get home...then!" She smiled cheekily.

"Why not? I mean...your "butiful" face first needs to be seen by your husband—besides, it's been 4 days now—"

"Oh my—are you missing me THAT MUCH? Like even Ma called and told me—that you are out of control."

As Aryan began to protest—Imlie continued,

"But seriously ABP, if I return back suddenly and find out that your sleep schedule has been messed up—or you haven't eaten properly...nobody can save you from me!"

"Then come back soon!" Pat came back the reply.

There was silence for a while.
They both knew they were missing each other and didn't care to hide it.

"Okay, my ABP, I'll be there—SOON!"

"How soon? I want you here—now!"

"My my, you have no patience, have you?—
That's why you haven't even turned once and seen that maybe someone is here already?"

Aryan whirled around to find her standing there.

She had taken the afternoon bus and reached a while ago.

She had wanted to keep it a surprise—having informed Ma and Di—that she would like to see his expression in person when he seen her himself.

It was safe to say, she was very happy that she didn't miss it!

Aryan, on the other hand, couldn't believe she was actually standing there.

She had a lavender salwar suit on and she was laughing with her head thrown back—so much for her "prank".
She had tied her hair in a bun and looked a bit tired from her journey.

He was seeing her after 4 days now—and he did not realise it was possible to miss someone so much. So much so, that he would find every possible means to strike a conversation with her, in her absence.

She was waiting there now, with her hands folded, while her husband stood there, drinking in her appearance.

She was looking radiant as ever. With that smile—that smile which could melt his heart in an instant!

He could see her salwar suit fitting her curves at all the right places—she was looking...HOT.
Yes, his wife was hot—like stating the obvious.

Then, she cleared her throat once—to bring him back.
"Hello? Are you going to greet me properly—or—?"

Pulled out of his trance, he moved forward, before Imlie made a move for the opposite direction.

She was now running away from him.

"YOU—come back here!"

"Not so quick, Mr. ABP—"

She was running across the room now—carefully dodging the chairs kept along the way and was busy finding a good spot to hide—where he couldn't reach her easily— with her husband right behind her, getting more restless by the minute—

She ran across the bed...and stuck her tongue out at him. Aryan was frustrated with this tiny lady.

She quickly jumped down and was about to leave the room, when he sped to the front and blocked her way.