•33

Hi guys. I've had an amazing time writing this  ff, as well as reading your comments and reactions to the chapters. It is well appreciated and equally encouraging, as it is my first time writing on this platform.

I decided to write this final chapter to sum up this book about our dear Arylie, because I feel this is the final step for them in discovering what they truly mean to each other.

{Disclaimer- This chapter does contain mature content towards the end, so please read only if comfortable.}

—————

It was a quiet evening in Pagdandiya—and a chilly breeze was encompassing the surroundings around. Lamps were being lit, in preparation for evening time, while the sun set in the distance.

This air was cool and chilly—and one didn't have to make a long guess, to realise that it was the air, right before the first coming of rain.

Imlie was near the window, peering keenly at her surroundings, taking in the breeze as well as the comfort of her village.
Her hair flowing with the direction of the breeze, as she felt a peace and calm like never before.

They would be finally leaving tomorrow. And she would really, really miss it all.

When she had first arrived here, she had become so weak, unable to recover from her wound, and become very negative about everything around her —but how quickly her fate had changed. Being in the presence of her near and dear ones, their constant support—had made her feel alive again.

Her Aryan. He made her feel alive again.

She couldn't just do it without him.

She had seen how well he had adapted to the village ever since they had arrived here. Even though certain things were out of his comfort zone, he never let that show on his face.

She had found that so contrasting to the personality she first thought he had.
She couldn't think more, of him, beyond being a person having the entire world's 'akad' gift-wrapped into one body.

now, however...she had gotten a different glimpse of him, throughout this village stay.

•••

Aryan Singh Rathore, 10 businesses ka maalik, coming here living in a simple village hut with her, making adjustments in his otherwise lavish lifestyle—just to make her happy?

Aryan Singh Rathore, the one who had the specific rule of no-carbs-before-8, indulging in the laddoos she had helped Amma prepare? (But little did Imlie know, that Aryan would never be able to resist her homemade laddoos, however much he lied to himself.)

Aryan Singh Rathore, who's work came before any vacation, very eagerly listening to all the stories she was telling the village kids, even with a laptop in hand. But that still didn't stop him from being the most attentive person,ever.

To top it all, he had also joined in, to Imlie's utmost delight and surprise—adding some very interesting, spicy titbits to her story. Making exaggerated actions to entertain the kids. Just trying to make them all laugh.

Oh, but she laughed the loudest.
Even if the joke cracked by her ABP was very stupid sometimes, but she still laughed the loudest. Always.

He was the very same Aryan Singh Rathore, who used to run away from any kind of merriment, but then, just for her, on her request —sang her a 'Lori', when she insisted she couldn't sleep.

"NANHI PARIIII...." loudly he began.

And thats when she had finally discovered his weakness.

His singing.