Chapter two: Astral's strange acting

No!!!! Late again!!!!!" Yuma screamed and quickly changed his clothes, took his duel lunch and ran out of the house. It was Monday now, so he had to go to school again. He ranned all the way to school and had to wait at the traffic light again. While he waited, he looked a bit around.
"I wonder where Astral is...I guess he's still sleeping" Yuma thought.
"That lucky guy!"

Meanwhile in the key, Astral was sitting in the airship and looked around.
"That weekend with Yuma was really nice...I really missed this..." He mumbled. He leaned one Hand against his chest where the heart is and whispers
"But...why do I feel so strange...? I...I never feeled so strange before..." Astral closed his eyes.
"Never before..."

"This time you are only late for 5minuites Yuma. Better than on Friday." M.Kay looked at Yuma who just came in the classroom, all exhausted from the running. He sat down on his place and breathed relieved.
"Geez...Yuma...is there going to be one day where you are at school on time?" Asked Tori as Yuma sat down.
"M-maybe..." Yuma replied and looked at his key.
"Is something wrong with Astral?" Tori looked at the key while she asked. Yuma squezzed the key in his hands and smiled
"I'm sure he's okay. Maybe he's just sleeping?"
"Yeah...could be"

After the lessons, Yuma was sitting on the roof of the school building together with his friends as Astral appeared.
"So finally you show up too, Astral!" Yuma said with a smile. Astral looked a bit away and rubbed his head.
"I'm sorry, Yuma. I....I was kinda busy...."
"Ah. Okay! I was already a bit worried, Astral."
Yuma replied and smiled again. Astral looked at Yuma and had to blush a bit. Cathy pointed at Astral
"Look! Astral blushes!"
Cathy said and still pointed at Astral. The others looked at him and said "kawaii (=cute)" while Yuma giggled, standed up and walked to Astral
"Yeah, that's really cute"
Yuma said and Astral blushed even more.
"Y-yuma..."
Astral mumbled and than thought:
"This...is all so strange...why
...do I feel so weird...? I....I have to get away before Yuma notices what's wrong with me ...!"
Astral closed his eyes...:
"I....! I have to go now, s-sorry, Yuma-kun...!"
After saying that, Astral dissapeared in the key.

Everyone looked at the key.
"A-astral...?" Yuma mumbled and squezzed the key in his hands again.
"What is wrong with that guy today? " asked Bronk and sighed
"Weird..."
Yuma turned away and went away without even saying a single word. Tori looked at him a bit sad.
"Yuma..."

( to be continued...)