Chapter three: Love is in the air

Yuma was sitting in his room at his table, doing his homework. The door was locked and he stared at his paper while sighing. After a couple minuites, Astral appeared next to him and looked at the paper.

"You are doing homework?" he asked with a surprised sound. "Yes...Akari took away my duel things and I only get them back if I do my homework..." Yuma answered and sighed again.

"But wait, why are you suddenly here!? I-I mean...you dissapeared yesterday all of the sudden..."

"I'm very sorry for this, Yuma...I...I feeled kinda strange..." Astral blushed a little bit and looked on the ground. Yuma looked at him "You acted very strange too. I never saw you like that..." After saying that, there was silence in the room. No one said a word.

After a couple minuites of silence, Yuma stood up, gently grabbed Astral's waist and lifted him on his table to make him sit on it. Astral looked at Yuma and blushed a bit more now. His heart beated so fast like it never did before. He tried to say something but he managed to only stutter Yuma's name before a pair of lips crushed into Astral's. Yuma kissed him.

Yuma leaned his hands at Astral's chest and broke the kiss for breathe than he looked at his ghost friend who had all red cheeks. Yuma giggled and than smiled, saying:

"I know exactly what you feel, Astral. Since you came back I had a very wonderful time with you...well...I always had a wonderful time with you. But in the last week that we spended together, I realized that you are more for me than a friend or a partner or a best friend... I was a bit affraid yesterday when you acted so strange, I thought that you maybe don'tlike me anymore or something like that, i donno....but the thing is, that I realized in the last days that...I love you..."

Astral blushed hotter and noded, than he tried to stay something again

"I-It's the same with m-me, Yuma...a-and... I acted so strange because I got that feeling of love to you more and more and I didn't know how to handle or to hide it..."

"So...?" asked Yuma and got closer to Astral's lips, wanting to kiss him again. Astral noticed that and closed his eyes,saying:

"I love you too, Yuma". Yuma than softly kissed Astral, both with closed eyes.

The two friends stayed like that for a couple of time, kissing each other. Yuma broke the kiss again and carefully placed his lips on Astral's neck, slowly starting to kiss it. Astral moaned softly and holded Yuma's hands, squeezing them.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door and Yuma looked to it with a annoyed look on his face.

"Who's that now?" he asked whispering and walked to the door, leaving Astral on his table. Astral putted his hands on his neck where Yuma kissed it and breathed a bit hard from exitment.

As Yuma opened the door, his big sister was standing in front of him.

"Yuma, are you doing your homework!? Or are you doing other things!?"

"A-akari...! N-noo! I'm doing my homework I swear!!"

"You better do that, Yuma!" Akari than went downstairs again. Yuma closed the door and locked it again with a little sigh. He walked up to Astral again and looked at his neck where he placed his hands.

"Did I do somethingwrong.?" Yuma asked him with a unsure voice.

"N-no...I-It feeled good but y'know, that's something very new and kinda strange for me"

"For me too. And I'm glad that the first time doing this is with you" Yuma smiled and moved Astral's little hands away from his neck, holding them. Yuma continued kissing his neck and Astral started to tremble a bit. He leaned his head back, wrapped his slender legs around Yuma's waist and stretched his neck a bit while letting out soft moans. Yuma started to lick Astral's neck wich causes Astral to feel very weird. Astral pressed his hands against the table and tried to handle with that feeling while he moaned louder. Yuma looked at him and stopped with his neck and only caressed his shoulders. Astral's breath was very fast now.

"Ssh...calm down. it seems like you are very sensitive." whispered Yuma with a little smile while he tried to make Astral calm down. He slowly stopped pressing his hands against the table and suddenly fell forward. Yuma quickly catched him and smiled a bit

"It's cute to see how only one thing makes you act like that, Astral"

He carried his Ghost friend to his bed and layed him down, than he went back to his table and sat down. Astral looked at Yuma and was a bit exhausted for some reason. He suddenly feeled very tired.

"Y-yuma..." Astral whispered. Yuma turned to him and looked at him

"Yeah, Astral?"

"A-am I allowed to Rest on your bed...?"

"Why do you ask this? Of course you are." Yuma smiled and than turned back again, doing his homework.

After one hour, he finished doing it and sighed in reliefment. He standed up and went to his closet, changed his clothes to his piyama and than layed down to Astral who was already sleeping with a slow and calm breath. Yuma squezzed himself at Astral and closed his eyes and soon fell asleep too