Chapter 15: Help!

"Stop! Stop! I'm begging you, stop!" Astral yelled as Black Mist kissed Astral's neck while he rubbed the gems on his shoulders. Astral moaned with tears rolling down his cheeks while the only phrase repeting and repeting in his mind was: You betrayed Yuma. He can't escape from the tentacles that were tight around his body.

Black Mist licked the salty tears from Astral's cheeks away and kissed Astral. His tongue pushed inside the blue spirits mouth who gasped and shivered with the eyes pressed together. Why does his dark copy had to do that? Why can't he just stop?

The dark being moved his tongue away and grinned at his original.

"Are you ready for some more, Astral-chan?" he asked the light being who shivered even more in fear. Black Mist freed Astral's body from the tentacles, but tied Astral's hands and legs with some other tentacles.

"The real fun didn't even started"

/Attention: Tentacle rape. Don't like than just skip this part./

Black Mist stroked Astral's area between his legs. The spirirt gasped and tried to hold his moans back again but it wasn't easy for him.

"Stop trying to hold it back already" Black Mist hissed as he entered Astral with his tentacles and thrusted forcely inside him. Astral screamed in pain and struggeled, trying to get away from that evil Monster. But it was useless, there was no way escaping this guy.

Black Mist started to thrust harder and faster, Astral struggeled and screamed more and more with every thrust that the dark copy did.

"YUMA! YUMA!!" Astral screamed

"Yuma, Yuma, Yuma, always Yuma...!"  Black Mist mumbled and scratched Astral's back

"THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE!" 

Tears formed in the eyes of the light being and he screamed louder and louder, hoping that Yuma would hear him

/SAVE ZONE /

Yuma opened his eyes and looked around.

"Still not here" he sighed. Why does Astral need to be in the key so long? Something was wrong. very wrong. Yuma was too worried, he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and closed his eyes, squezzing the key in his hands. Seconds later, he found himself in the endless space of the emperor key. He looked to the airship and heard Astral's screams. Yuma's eyes widened.

'What's happening to Astral!?' Yuma ran to the airship as fast as he could.

As he arrived, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Black Mist!!?? Stop!!!" The boy yelled. Black Mist turned his head to Yuma and grinned.

"Oh. Hello, Yuma-kun. I see you have the power to enter the emperor key now." dark being giggled. Yuma jumped off the ground and floated to Black Mist, pushing him away from Astral.

"Leave me and Astral alone!!!" Yuma yelled at the copy.

"Astral only has pain because of you anyway. Since you are always in trouble or danger..."

"How can you know that I'm always in danger!?"

"Because I am the one who brings you in danger" Black Mist let out a crackled lough.

"Astral is only mine. He belongs to me and to no one else. But you, Yuma, you stole him from me. so, I thought that you have to die so that I can have Astral only for me and my desires" Black Mist explained while he grinned at Yuma and Astral. Yuma looked angrily at him and than turned to Astral

Astral started to sob and to cry

"We just had a bit fun, right Astral?" Black Mist said and giggled again. Yuma made a fist and yelled "you bastard!!!!" and tried to punsh Black Mist. But the dark being catched Yuma with his tentacles and Astral screamed

"Don't hurt him!!!!"

Black Mist giggled and was about to stabd his tentacles in Yuma's body, but suddenly a bright light appeared behind Black Mist and a white sword pushed him away, freeing Yuma from the tentacles.

"Hope!" shouted Yuma in relief. Number 39 appeared to help Yuma and Astral

"Take care about Master Astral. I take care of Black Mist" said Hope and fought against Black Mist, who had no chance against Number 39. Yuma floated to Astral and took him in his arms. Yuma suddenly felt something weird at the hand where he holded Astral's back. He carefully turned Astral and almost collapsed into tears. Scratches all over Astral's back and also some kind of blue liquid at them.

"A-astral..." Yuma let fall some tears. He than stood up with Astral in his arms and closed his eyes. Seconds later, they were back in Yuma's room.