Chapter seven: Nightmares,

Tori walked to Astral with the golden key in her hands:

"Hello, Astral. I just wanted to give you that from Yuma."

"What? Why the golden key...?" Tori evil looked at Astral and pointed at Yuma who was standing a bit father away from them with a picture of Tori in a heart.

"Yuma loves me, like I said it. He belongs to me and now he doesn't even want to see you anymore" explained Tori and throw the key on the ground. She than ran to Yuma and kissed him and Yuma looked to Astral

"Why are you still here? Dissapear already to your stupid World. I don't wanna see you anymore!"

"Y-yuma...w-why...D-don't leave me...!"

Yuma: "Dissapear, Astral"

"No...Yuma...!" The ground suddenly dissapeared and Astral Fell into a black whole while Yuma just watched himFall

"YUMA!!!!"

Astral had tears in his eyes and screamed Yuma's name as he suddenly fell out of the bed. He woke up and gasped. Another nightmare. Since one week he has always the same nightmare just because of the shocking event with Tori. Yuma woke up because of Astral's screaming, stood up of the bed and sat down to Astral.

" Astral! Are you alright!?" Astral quickly hugged Yuma very tight and still screamed a bit his name while he cried. Yuma was sure that Astral had a nightmare again. He caressed Astral's hair

"Shhh...It was just a dream, Astral..."

"Y-yuma...! Yuma...! YUMA!"

"Shhh..." Yuma squezzed Astral at him and laid Astral's head on his shoulder while still caressing his head. Astral didn't stopped crying and Yuma was worried more and more for his Ghost friend. As Astral still continued to scream and to cry Yuma's name, Akari woke up from this and came into Yuma's room.

"What is going on here!?" She asked, shouting. Astral screamed Yuma's name again and hugged Yuma more tight.

"Akari, please! Astral had a nightmare!" explained Yuma while he still tried to make Astral calm down. Akari looked very annoyed and replied:

"Than make him calm down before he even wakes up Mom and Dad!!"

"That already happened" Kazuma and Mirai (Yuma's parents) standed behind Akari and looked at Yuma and Astral. Mirai slowly walked to them and sat down next to them.

"What happend to Astral?" she asked with a quiet and calm voice. Yuma than told them the whole story, that Astral and he are a pair, the thing with Tori and the nightmares. Mirai, Kazuma and Akari were a bit shocked that they two are a pair, but happy for them too. Mirai noded and looked at Astral.

Suddenly, Yuma felt how Astral's holding became more less and weaker. He looked at Astral with tears in his eyes and squezzed the little Ghost at him. Astral's screaming became more quieter as well and Yuma's worry became more.

"A-astral...!" Yuma stuttered as Astral's breath turned into gasping.

"N-no...please...not again...!" Mumbled Yuma and let fall some tears. Mirai looked at Yuma with a worried look and asked him:

"What is happening...?"

"Astral gets weaker again..." Yuma replied with a trembling voice. Astral's screaming completly stopped and he just whispered:

"Y-yuma...please...d-dont leave...me..."

"Never...Astral...never..." Yuma holded Astral tight in his arms. "At least he got quiet now..." said Akari and walked back to her room.

"It's the best if you just try to continue sleeping, Yuma, Astral." said Kazuma and Mirai noded. Yuma noded too and laid Astral back on the bed while his parents left the room too.

"Y-yuma..." whispered Astral with a very weak voice

"Listen, Astral. You always have to remember that I will never leave you. I will stay with you forever."