Chapter eleven: ZeXal

Yuma arrived after ten minuites at home. He walked straight to the kitchen and sat down while he waited for his mother to place the food on the table. Mirai soon went to Yuma with a whole menu of yummy food.

"Yuma, could you please call Kazuma, Haru and Akari?" Mirai asked and readied the food. Yuma noded and called for the others who came right away and sat down too. As the ate together, they dissgussed several things, and the most "popular" thing was the situation with Astral, his nightmares and Tori. Yuma assured his family that everything is alright now and everyone was happy about that.

"By the way, I leave after the dinner with Mirai and Akari and as far as I know Haru visits an old friend of her." told Kazuma Yuma and Haru noded.

"So, you have to stay alone for a little while. Don't do anything bad!" warned Akari Yuma and he just noded hactically.

"B-bad? What should I do of Bad?" Yuma asked carefully

"I don't know, just don't do anything Bad!" said Akari and Yuma noded hactically again. After dinner, Haru, Kazuma, Akari and Mirai left the house and left Yuma alone. Well, he wasn't really alone, Astral was still there.

Yuma went upstairs to his room. He closed the door behind him and sighed.

"The whole time alone will be so boring..." he said to himself and sighed again. All of the sudden, Astral appeared in Front of Yuma. The boy looked at the blue spirit and smiled, than he kissed him.

"I'm glad that you are here, Astral. My family left the house and I would have get bored really fast. But luckly you are still here!"

"Okay. So we are alone?" asked Astral. Yuma got a little closer to Astral and wrapped his hands around Astral's neck.

"Yes. Yes we are" he answered and slowly kissed Astral. Astral wrapped his hands around Yuma's waist and suddenly fell backwards on Yuma's bed. Yuma was now on top of Astral and both blushed a lot.

"Astral..." Yuma whispered and looked into the yellow-white eyes of the spirit.

"Y-yuma..." Astral replied in a whisper. Yuma kissed Astral again and caressed his neck.Yuma had an idea. He never did something with those weird gems Astral has on his body. He never touched them or anything like that so he stopped with Astral's neck and without a warning he rubbed the gem on Astral's left shoulder. Astral broke the kiss and moaned loudly as an intensive feeling suddenly erupted inside his body.

"Y-yuma!" Astral moaned and Yuma stopped rubbing his gem.

"Those gems..."

"D-don't stop. Y-yuma, please" Astral begged. Yuma was sure that those gems must be Astral's most sensitve spot, otherwise he wouldn't act like that.

Yuma gave Astral a little smile and than rubbed the gem a bit faster. To tease Astral a bit,he stopped from time to time with the rubbing and Astral than almost forced Yuma to continue. It was funny and pleasuring for Yuma to see how those gems changed Astral into a horny little ghost. After another time Yuma rubbed his gem and than stopped all of the sudden, Astral grabbed the sleeve of Yuma's T-Shirt and pulled on it, wanting Yuma to take it off. Yuma smiled at Astral and took his T-Shirt off, as Astral wished. Astral than pulled Yuma down to him and started to kiss Yuma's neck. Yuma moaned softly and stroked Astral's hair. Astral than caressed Yuma while he kissed his neck.

Yuma suddenly blushed a lot as something started to get hard in his pants. Astral stopped and looked at Yuma.

"I-I am s-sorry Astral, I-I didn't wanted to get-!"