Chapter 17: Angry with Astral?

"Are you alright?" Yuma asked his ghost-boyfriend with a worried tone. Astral noded slightly but tears rolled down his cheeks:

"so far I am...but...why are you not angry with me, Yuma...?"

Yuma looked in a slight shock and surprise at the blue spirit

"Angry with you? Why should I?"

"Because Black Mist did all these things to me...and...after a while I even gave up fighting against him..."

-Flasback (Astral's Pov)-

Black Mist rubbed my gems while I still struggeled and fought against him. I felt myself getting weaker and weaker and hardly tried to hold my moans back. I didn't wanted to moan for that bastard at all but it got harder to hold it back. When Black Mist also rubbed the gem on my left shoulder, I couldn't take it anymore and moaned but also struggeled harder. Suddenly, the tentacles started to tighten. My chest area hurted, so did my lungs. I didn't had so much place for breathe anymore and I knew if I would struggle more, he would tighten his creepy tentacles too. It was al useless, so I stopped.

My dark copy looked surprised at me

"Awe...so you gave up..?" He asked with a evil voice. I staid silent.

"Oh, Astral, Yuma will be so angry with you! You just give up and let all that I do with you get over you. And what did Yuma-kun always said? Never give up?" he chuckled and than hissed into my ear:

"You are such a disappointment"

-Flashback end-

Yuma still looked at Astral in shock.

"But why should I be angry with you? I'm sure you had reasons to give up...even if it's never good to give up" Astral sat up and winced.

"H-hey, what are you doing!? You have to rest Astral!" Yuma said with a worried tone.

"I am such a disappointment" Astral said, with a cold look in his eyes. Yuma got even more worried.

"Astral, what is wrong with you!? You are no disappointment at all! I don't understand why you are saying this."

The blue spirit looked on the blanket of the bed and started to sob. He still felt very bad about what Black Mist did to him. It felt so much like betraying Yuma and it bothered Astral a lot.

"I-it all felt like betraying you" Astral said while he sobed. Yuma looked at Astral.

"I am so sorry..." Astral added and sobed again. Yuma put his finger under Astral's chin and lifted his head.

"No. You don't have to feel sorry. You didn't betrayed me, I know exactly that you didn't wanted this to happen" Yuma assured Astral and gave Astral a small, gentle kiss on his lips.

"Y-Yuma..."

"And don't you dare ever say again that you are a disappointment. You are a beautiful, cute and also silly spirit and I love you more than everything." Yuma told Astral and kissed his forehead. Astral blushed a bit an smiled. That really was a relief to hear for the blue spirit