Chapter six: Astral's Fear

Two hours after the shocking event, Astral woke up and found himself in Yuma's room on Yuma's bed. He feeled someone caressing his head, so he looked up and saw that it was Yuma who sat next to him and caressed his head with tears in his eyes. Astral blinked two times and whispered Yuma's name. Yuma just noded and said:

"Don't worry, Astral. Everything is fine now. Your okay...and I'm very happy and glad for that" Astral took one of Yuma's hands at squezzed it weakly. Yuma noticed right away that his ghost friend was very weak from all that. He was very worried and letted fall some tears while he still caressed Astral's head. Astral slowly closed his eyes again and took some deep breathes while he slowly started to fell asleep again. Yuma whispered: "that's right, Astral..rest a bit and don't do anything that could stress you..."

A couple minuites later, Astral fell asleep again and Yuma smiled, kissed him on the forehead and quietly walked out of the room and downstairs to the living room. There, he sat down on the couch and watched some TV while hes still thought at Astral. Akari joined Yuma and watched TV together with him and noticed that Yuma looked very worried.

"Is your friend alright?" asked Akari

"He is very weak...and is sleeping right now..."

"Oh...I'm very sorry..."

Meanwhile, Astral was still sleeping in Yuma's bed and had a terrible nightmare. He dreamed about Tori, Yuma and him, where Tori had a duel against Astral and won, Astral dissapeared forever and Yuma became Tori's boyfriend. After that, Astral was trapped in a black hole and Yuma said to him: "I too wish now that you would have never come here. My life would have been way more better without you"

After that, Astral woke up and gasped. He holded his heart, had some tears in eyes and was very afraid. Luckly Yuma just came into the room and quickly sat down to Astral and took him in his arms.

"Astral!? Are you okay!? Did you dreamed bad!?"

"Y-yuma..." Astral let fall some tears and wrapped his arms around Yuma, squeezing him at his chest.

"P-please, don't ever say that...! Don't ever leave me...! Yuma...!"

Astral's breath became more heavier and faster, Yuma was totaly worried and caressed Astral's head while he holded him tight.

"Shh...Don't worry, I'll never do that...you just had a nightmare..."

Astral started to calm a bit down as Yuma holded him so tight, but he still cried a bit and had a heavy breath.

While Yuma tried to calm Astral, someone rang at the door. There were Bronk, Cathy and Caswell and wanted to visit Astral and Yuma. Akari leaded them to Yuma's room and they carefully came inside

"Yuma...? Is Astral okay...?" asked Cathy as they came closer to the bed. Yuma shoke his head

"No...he has nightmares and is very weak...just because of Tori..."

"We actually talked with Tori...and she feels very sorry..." explained Bronk and Yuma got a bit angry about this.

"She feels sorry...!? Just a sorry is not enough for what she did...! For what she did to my Astral!" replied Yuma and got even angrier while he squezzed Astral at him and continued to caresses his head.

"Yuma..." Bronk looked at Yuma

"He really cares a lot of Astral..." mumbled Catthy to Bronk and Caswell. They noded in agreement and Caswell asked:

"Do you need somehing, Yuma?"

"A glass of water, please..." Caswell noded and walked downstairs together with Bronk and Cathy.

Astral took one of Yuma's hands again and squezzed it while trembling a bit.

"Y-yuma...?" Astral looked up to Yuma

"Yes, Astral.?"

"Why...why do I feel so weak after all this...and...so afraid..." Astral slowly closed his eyes a bit and leaned his head at Yuma's chest and gently rubed the head on his chest.

"I...I donno why it is like that...but I know that you are afraid because of that dream..." Yuma said and caressed Astral's neck a bit. Caswell, Bronk and Cathy came after a while with the glass of water and gave it to Yuma. Yuma showed the glass to Astral and asked:

"Do you might wanna drink something, Astral?"

Astral noded carefully and opened his mouth a bit. Yuma carefully poured the water into Astral's mouth and caressed his hair while doing that. Caswell, Bronk and Cathy meanwhile left the room.

After helping Astral to drink, Yuma wiped away some water drops of Astral's lips. Astral looked at Yuma and he still caressed Astral's hair and got a bit closer to his lips. Astral closed his eyes and waited for Yuma to kiss him, what he did. Yuma than lay Astral down on the bed and covered him with the blankets.

"It's the best if you continue to sleep..." said Yuma and wanted to sat up. But Astral grabbed his arm and said:

"I want you to sleep next to me...please..." Yuma looked at his arm and felt the weakly grabbing of Astral. He noded and lay down next to Astral.