Chapter 16: Remedy for Astral

"Salve! Bandages I need bandages Or salve! Or both!!" Yuma yelled while he ran through every room of his house and searched for that in every closet, cupboard or anything else he could find. Akari stopped Yuma and grabbed his arm

"What's wrong with you!?" she asked her little brother with an anoyed tone.

"Let me go!!!! I have to find this stuff for Astral!!" Yuma yelled while tears rolled down his cheeks. Kazuma and Mirai heard the yell of Yuma and went to the two sieblings.

"What is going on here!?" Kazuma asked while he looked angrily at the two kids.

"Please!! Astral is injured!!!! I need salve, now!!!" Yuma yelled in fear. The two parent looked at Yuma and noded.

"Kazuma, go and get the salve and Yuma, take me to Astral" Mirai ordered. Kazuma noded and hurried to the basement while Yuma took her mother to his room. Astral layed on Yuma's bed on his stomach, witch scratches all over his back and that weird blue liquid that was on some of the scratches. The blue spirit gasped from exhaustion and pain with tears streaming down his cheeks. Mirai looked at Astral in shock

"What happened to your friend?" she asked in worry. Yuma told her that Astral's dark copy, Black Mist, attacked and that to Astral did. After Yuma explained the thing to his mother, his father came into the room with a box full of slave. Mirai searched for salve against scratches and Kazuma took a closer look at Astral's back.

"Scratches...very hard scratches...and they are also bleeding...the guy who did that must have really sharp claws..."

"Bleeding!?" Yuma asked his father in shock.

"So that blue liquid is blood!?"

"Yes. The Astral beings have blue blood instead of red blood what we have." explained Yuma's father. Yuma looked at his boyfriend.

'Astral...'

"Got it!" Mirai shouted an showed the two boys a salve. She than gave the slave to Yuma

"That helps." she assured Yuma. Yuma noded and took the salve.

"Can I do this alone, please?" he asked his parents. They noded and than left the room, leaving Yuma alone with Astral.

Yuma took some of the salve and carefully applied it to one of Astral's scratches. Astral winced and yelped from the pain and Yuma let fall some tears

"A-astral...hold still. I have to do this, otherwise these wounds won't heal"

Astral winced again an noded slighly. Yuma applied the salve to another scratch and Astral winced again but holded his yelp back. Than, Yuma had an idea. When he applied the salve to anther scratch, he meanwhile gently kissed Astral's neck. Astral's lips escaped a moan. It was still very painful but he was also reliefed when he felt Yuma's soft lips on his neck and not those creepy, rough lips of his dark copy. Yuma applied the salve to the last scratches while he kissed Astral's neck what also made the blue spirit relax. After Yuma was done, he put the salve back in the box and washed his hands, than he returned to Astral and gave one of Astral's gems on his forehead a soft kiss.

"Are you alright?" Yuma asked his ghost-boyfriend with a worried tone. Astral noded slightly but tears rolled down his cheeks:

"so far I am...but...why are you not angry with me, Yuma...?"