Chapter eight: Quarrel!

The morning after the stressing night didn't went good at all too. Yuma was very tired and got almost 3hours too late for school, he failed at the math test and didn't even duel one time. Astral was in Yuma's key the whole time and didn't shown up since Astral woke up in the morning. As the school finished, Yuma didn't even stayed for a duel with Bronk, he just went home and laid down on his bed. He stared at his wall and thought:

"This all can't continue like this. I'm tired and worried the whole time and fail in everything, Astral has nightmares the whole time and is afraid...why does this all had to happen? Just because Tori couldn't control her jealousy...and me and Astral were so happy..."

After a while, Yuma's father came inside Yuma's room and sat down next to him on his bed.

"Hey, Yuma, are you alright?" He asked and looked worried at his son.

"The teacher called us and told us about your acting in school. The things that he told us made me and your mother very worried."

"There's nothing you have to worry about." explained Yuma and sat up.

"That's a thing only between me, Astral and Tori." Yuma added and slightly sighed.

"I can unterstand that, but it's not good that you have to suffer under Astral's-"

"I am NOT suffering because of Astral!!!" Yuma yelled, interupting his father

"I am not suffering that Bad at all! Astral has to suffer the whole time because of Tori! I just try to help him because I love him!"

Yuma had to blush a bit while he said that. Kazuma stood up and noded, than he left the room without saying a single word.

"D-dad...?" Yuma looked worried at his father as he left the room.

"Brilliant. Now my father is probably angry too! Than he tells it Mom and...! Argh! I donno!" Yuma thought and throw a pillow against the wall. He was very angry now and tried hard to hold himself under control wich wasn't easy at all.

All of the sudden, Astral appeared out of the key. Yuma looked at him and asked, yelling a bit:

"And, are you okay!?" Astral noticed fast that Yuma was in a Bad and angry mood just because of him. He jumped a bit back as Yuma asked him that. The ghost didn't really know what he should answer now, so he just staied quiet and looked at Yuma.

"Why aren't you answering!?" Yuma slightly yelled at him again. Astral knew that it would be better to dissapear in the key again, but he also knew that if he would do that, Yuma would get even angrier or more worried. So, Astral tried to calm him down:

"Y-yuma, listen, if you are so angry like that, than it's hard to have clear thoughts. You don't have your anger under control, so calm down first and than think clearly what you are doing"

"Think clearly!? How can I think clearly or calm down if so much is happening?!? Everything goes wrong!!!" Yuma replied and yelled even more at his ghost-boyfriend, who jumped a bit back again. Astral tried to stay cool, but he was filled with fear. What if they have a big quarrel now and they part? Like Astral always dreamed?

While Astral thought about that, he started to feel something weird in his chest area. It was something like a stitch at his heart. Ignoring the feeling, he still tried to make Yuma calm down, but whatever he tried it didn't worked at all. Astral tried and tried until Yuma got to a point where he couldn't hold his anger anymore

"Just Shut up for once and dissapear!" Yuma yelled at Astral and left the room, smashing the door behind him. Astral was shocked. Very shocked. He fell down on his knees and started to cry while he holded his chest where his heart was. He was sure: That is the end. Now his dream will become true and his badest nightmare comes reality: He loses Yuma. The most important Person to him, the one that he loves. Astral cried more and more while realizing this.

"M-my heart...m-my chest...everything...everything h-hurts" Astral mumled under his tears.

Meanwhile, Yuma left the house and went to a Park near to Heartland City and tried to calm down there. He took deep breaths while he had his eyes closed and tried to think clearly. Suddenly, Yuma felt a touch on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked behind him.

"Hay, Yuma-kun" Bronk said and smiled at Yuma.

"Hay, Bronk." replied Yuma and tried to smile a bit.

"I'm glad that I meet you here. I really need to talk to you" explained Bronk. Yuma letted out an annoyed sigh

"Please, Bronk, I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for that right now."

"But that's exactly about what I need to talk with you!" Yuma looked confused at Bronk

"About my mood...?" he questioned. Bronk noded

"Yes! Something is really wrong with you! You came 3hours too late and didn't even wanted to duel! Are you ill or something like that?"

"No, I'm fine. It's just...the thing with Tori and than the nightmares Astral always has..."

"Oh...it seems like all this bothers you a lot..." Yuma noded slightly and looked up to the Sky

"And than...I was very angry today too.."

"What happened, Yuma?"

"I talked with my father...as he left my room I kinda had the feeling that he's angry now, so I throw a pillow against a wall. Than Astral appeared and tried to make me calm down but I-" Yuma stopped talking and had a shocked looking. He realized what he did, espacially what he said to Astral

"Shut up for once and dissapear..." mumbled Yuma. Bronk looked confused at him and silence was between them. All of the sudden, Yuma started to run home. He yelled to Bronk:

"I really have to do something quickly, I'll talk with you later!"

Than Yuma got out of sight...