Chapter four: Tori finds it out! - Unwanted..!

In the next morning, Yuma woke up at first and yanwed. He looked at Astral while he was still sleeping an smiled

"He's really cute when he sleeps...I actually never saw him sleeping" thought Yuma. Yuma kissed Astral's neck. Astral woke up right away and moaned softly, than he looked at Yuma.

"Y-yuma..." Yuma looked up to Astral and asked:

"Did you sleep well, my friend?" Astral noded

"Say, is everything okay with you, Astral? I mean...after I licked your neck you were...well...how can I say..."

"I know what you mean. Don't worry Yuma, I'm fine."

"Good...you are very sensetive, y'know that?"

"Yes, I know that since yesterday"

Yuma and Astral gigled a bit

"Do you wanna spend the day with me, Astral? Well ... After school"

Astral noded, Yuma stood up and got ready for school. He left the house, Astral flew with him.

A few hours later, the school finished and Yuma walked home together with Tori and talked with her while Astral was in the key. "Say, Yuma, are you alright? You kinda acted "un normal" today."

"Unnormal? What do you mean?"

"Well, you had your homework done, you were total relaxed and chilled and smiled the whole time or did something else...even as the teacher asked you questions and you had all of them wrong, you were still happy. Did something happen yesterday?"

"If something happened yesterday...? Uh..."

Yuma stayed silent. What should he say? That he and Astral kissed? That they two love each other? Well, that was the reason why Yuma acted like that.

"N-no...nothing special..." he answered, and Tori gave him an "not believing" looking. Yuma hactically looked around and found a clock, looked at it and said:

"O-oh...! Look at the time, I have to hurry now! I...I have to buy some stuff for Grandma, bye!", than he ran off.

He ran all the way to the park and sat down on a bench. He layed back and looked up to the sky while he thought about him and Astral.

"i didn't talked about that with Astral...should we keep this a secret? Or tell it everyone? I donno wich is better..."A couple minuites later, Astral appeared in front of Yuma. Yuma smiled and stood up, than he gave Astral a little kiss.

"hey Astral" Yuma said and smiled.

"So, you wanna do some things with me now, Astral? I have a lot of time"

Astral noded and Yuma smiled.

"So, where do you want to go, Astral?"

"I donno.We could just sit down somewhere and talk.?:

"If you want that. Hm...I already know a good place!"

Yuma walked (Astral flew) with Astral to a beach with a beautiful view of the lake. There, the two sat down and looked at the lake.

"Very beautiful place, am I right?"

"Yeah....it's very beautiful, Yuma."

"Yeah...uhm...Astral....uhm...there's a thing I wanted to talk about with you..."

"About what..?"

"Well...we two are a couple now and...I just wanna know if we should keep it a secret or tell it everyone..."

"I'm not very sure...what do you think, Yuma-kun?"

"I think we should keep it a secret first...I guess Bronk, Caswell, Flip, Tori and Cathy would be...well...shocked..."

"Would that deytroy you're friendship with the others..?" Astral asked with a trembling voice. He doesn't want at all that just because of their relationship Yuma would lose his friends.

"No, I think it wouldn't. But even if, that only proves that they are not real friends." Astral looked confused at the teen boy. Why would that prove that they are not real friends? Yuma noticed Astral's confusion and explained:

"That would prove that they are not real friends because real friends would be happy for that person. So for us." Astral noded as a sign that he understood.

Both were silent now and just looked at the beauty of the lake. Yuma looked at Astral

"Astral...I'm glad that you are with me...not only as a friend...but as my boyfriend too" Astral smiled at Yuma

"do you may want some ice cream, Astral? It's kinda hot here and I want some sweets" Yuma grined at Astral and Astral just gave Yuma a questioning look

"Ice cream?" He asked. Yuma slightly sighed and took Astral's Hand

"I show you what that is" Yuma said and than walked (Astral flew) with Astral to an ice bar. Yuma ordered two chocolate ice ceams and than went back to the Beach with Astral. There, he gave Astral the ice cream and explained:

"That's ice cream. You now have to lick at it. But be carefully, if you eat it too fast you could get a headache" than he ate his ice cream.

Astral looked a while at the ice cream and at Yuma, than started to eat it too.

"How does it taste, Astral?"

"Sweet...and cold...like ice" noted Astral and continued to eat the ice cream.

As they finished eating the ice cream, Astral had some melted ice cream at his lips wich ranned down his neck. Yuma giggled

"You have some chocolate on your face"

"Where?"

"Here" said Yuma and gently licked the ice cream off Astral's neck. Astral shivered a bit and squezzed his hands into the Sand.

"You are very sensitive at the neck" noticed Yuma and licked over Astral's neck again. Astral moaned softly.

As Yuma had licked away all of the ice cream, he looked into Astral's eyes and gently kissed Astral. Astral felt the taste of choclate on Yuma's lips and suddenly sticked his tongue in Yuma's mouth. Yuma's eyes were wide open now and he moaned slightly. Astral played with Yuma's tongue and both enjoyed it. Astral than carefully stopped and looked at Yuma.

"Your mouth tastes like warm chocolate " Astral noted and blushed a bit as he added:

"And I really like this". Yuma blushed too

"Do you want more?" he asked and kissed Astral again. He slowly turned the kiss into a french kiss and pushed Astral gently in the sand while they kissed.

Tori walked around at the beach and was very worried for Yuma. She was at Yuma's house for a visit but Akari told her that he didn't came back from school. However, Tori thought that Yuma may is somewhere in town, but because he wasn't there, she decided to search at the beach. She walked and looked around and suddenly saw Yuma and Astral. She hided behind a bush and looked at them, thinking:

"Are these Yuma and Astral? And...are they...kissing..!? Was that why Yuma acted so strange today!? Because he's a pair with Astral!? With ASTRAL!?!?"

Tori looked a little while and than walked away. She didn't know what to do know but she knew one thing: Yuma and Astral are a couple!