Chapter twelve: Embarassing things

Astral woke up very soon in the morning. He rubbed his eyes and yawned than he looked at his human boyfriend. So cute and peacfully how he slept. Astral smiled and watched Yuma how he sleeps, like he always did it in the past. Yuma suddenly started to Move in his sleep.

"Aaaastral" he said in a tone that Astral never heard of Yuma before. It wasn't an annoyed tone or anything like that, it was more quiet and with a moan in the background. The blue spirit's cheeks turned red.

"There there there..." Yuma said in the same tone again.

'What is he dreaming...?' Astral wondered and looked at the boy in confusion. Yuma moaned again and giggled, Astral started to feel weird about that. He started to shake the boy to make him wake up

"Yuma? Yuma...? Yuuuma?"

"Hehe..."

"Yuma!?"

Suddenly, Yuma grabbed Astral's arms and pushed him down on Yuma's body. He blushed a lot.

"Y-yuma what are you-" Astral tried to say, but he was interupted as Yuma suddenly rubbed his gems on the forhead. Astral moaned and noticed that Yuma still sleeps.

'Why is he doing that while he sleeps...? No, how is he doing that, while he sleeps!?' The blue spirit thought and tried to wake Yuma up, but the boy holded him so tight that he wasn't really able to move. Than, Yuma was still naked and to be squezzed at his nude body like that made the blue spirit feel weird.

"Astral..." Yuma mumbled and rubbed the gem a bit more faster, Astral moaned loudly

"Y-yuma...! Aah~" Astral barely even managed to say something. Luckly Yuma woke up all of the sudden an stopped.

"W-what is happening....!?" He said sleeply and in a slight shock. Astral gasped and looked at the boy with red cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Astral, I didn't wanted to do that..."

"It's okay" Astral said and slightly smiled. Yuma smiled back at him and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh my...it's better to get dressed before my family arrives...how late is it?" Yuma asked and looked at a clock in his room. He jumped up and widened his eyes

"Crap! They should arrive right now!!" He yelled and jumped off his bed and searched for his clothes

"Where are my clothes!?" He yelled and suddenly heard a door opening and footsteps.

"Yuma! We are back!" The voice of his mother echoed in the house. Yuma freaked out.

"Astral!!! If they are going to find out what we did last night they will kill me!!! And do...I donno with you!!! We have to do something!!!"

"Hmm...let me think..."

"There's no time for thinking!!!!" Yuma jumped around in his room. The footsteps came up the stairs. Yuma paniked. Astral floated next to Yuma and grabbed his shoulders and in the next Moment, he was in the Airship of the Emperor key.

"Nice idea Astral!" Yuma said and smiled at his ghost-boyfriend.

"But I still have no clothes..." he noticed and looked away embarrsed. Astral carefully floated closer to Yuma and holded his hands.

"You don't have to feel odd to be naked towards me. Look, I'm always naked and I like your nude body." Astral explained while he blushed. Yuma looked at the blue ghost and smiled, than he kissed him softly.

"Alright. But y'know it's very cold inside here and I still want clothes."

"I can unterstand that" Astral replied and giggled slightly.

"But I don't know where You can get some. Maybe it's better if we wait until your mother is out of your room, than we search your clothes and everything will be fine" Astral schlagte vor and smiled. Yuma noded as a sign that he liked the idea and than looked outside of the airship.

"How do we know that she's out of my room?" He asked. Astral floated next to Yuma

"I know when, don't worry" He said and smiled at the boy. He smiled back at the spirit and sighed slightly, than they two waited.

And waited...

And waited...

"Yuma! I think they are gone now" Astral said. Yuma didn't answered.

"Yuma?" Astral looked at Yuma closely and noticed that the boy fell asleep.

"Oh my..." Astral sighed and took Yuma in his arms. He than teleported them outside of the Emperor Key to Yuma's room. He carefully placed the sleeping boy on the bed and searched for the clothes. He found Yuma's Pyjama and quickly dressed Yuma, even if he felt very akwardly. For finish, he kissed Yuma's forehead and smiled a bit at the sleeping boy.

"So peacfully..." he whispers and kneeled down next to the bed while watching Yuma sleeping. It didn't took long and Astral suddenly heard footsteps coming up the stairs. He stood up and floated behind the door to hide. Kazuma came inside the room and looked at Yuma.

"He's still sleeping" he mumbled and walked to Yuma. He carefully shook his son.

"Yuma. It's time to wake up" Yuma slowly opened his eyes and looked at his father. He staid silent and checked himself, than he noded. Kazuma than left the room.

"Astral!? How did you do this? What happened?" Yuma asked and looked at the spirit behind the door.

"You Fell asleep so I teleported us here and dressed you up too" He explained and blushed a bit.

"Thanks Astral" Yuma replied and smiled at his ghost-boyfriend.

"Man, that was all very risky..." mumbled Yuma and sighed.

"Say, Yuma, why will your parents kill you if they'll find out what we had yesterday?" Astral asked with a woried tone.

"Did we do something bad?" the spirit added and floated a bit closer to Yuma.

"No, not really. That thing we had yesterday...well...let's say it like this: It's a very special thing and no one is allowed to know that we had it."  Yuma explained. Astral noded slightly and wanted to say something else, but he was interupted as Yuma's Mother came inside.

"Ah! Yuma! So here you are. I was already looking for you! Come downstairs, we want to eat" Mirai said with a smile. Yuma jumped up right away and ran downstairs. Astral followed Yuma with his eyes and sighed slightly, than Mirai went downstairs too.

"Sadly I got interupted..." Astral mumbled and sat down on Yuma's bed.

"Well...than I tell him another time"