Chapter ten: Tori apologizes

Yuma sat with his friends on the roof of the school building again. Astral sat with them too and everyone talked about this and that without any worries. Two weeks passed now since Astral had his last nighmare and Yuma was very happy and glad that Astral and he can finally get some sleep without any of these nightmares.

"So, Yuma, how far did you and Astral already got in your relationship? Did you already did ZeXal?" Bronk joked. Yuma (of course) didn't understood what he ment and answered with a "yes". Astral's cheeks turned red and he gave himself a facepaml while Yuma looked confused at him.

"What? We already did ZeXal at that duel with Kaito, at the duel with Dr.Faker, than we defeated Vector, against Black Mist..."

"Yuma, that's not what Bronk ment" explained Astral and sighed

"That's not what he ment? What did he ment than?"

"If you already did ZEXAL. Y'know fusing your bodies and all that" Flip tried to explain without using any hentai (=perverted) words. Yuma just looked even more confused, but after a little thinking time he got it too and turned red.

"N-No! No, no, no, no, no, no, we didn't!" Yuma stuttered and looked embarrassed at his friends and hided his face behind his hands. Astral letted out a small lough and hugged Yuma.

Suddenly, the friends heard footsteps. They turned around and looked surprised as they saw who just came up on the roof. Tori!

"Hey, Tori!" Bronk shouted and waved to her. Astral looked at Tori and got afraid. He quickly hided behind Yuma and shivered, Yuma took Astral's little ghost hands and squezzed them

"Don't be afraid. Everything will be fine. I'm here and I protect you" assured Yuma and looked at Tori. She carefully walked to Yuma and Astral and kneeled in front of them with her eyes looking on the ground.

"Yuma, Astral" she started and looked at the two lovers.

"I am here for trying to apologize. As much as I can. I am very sorry that I tried to hurt Astral and that I said this thing...that everything would have been better if he would have never come to this world. That's not true, if Astral would have never come here than Yuma wouldn't have so much friends than he has now and he wouldn't have such a wonderful boyfriend like Astral. I'm sure you two love each other a lot and I'm very happy for you two, even if I'm kinda jealous at Astral. I never wanted to cause so much problems in your relationship, I'm really, very sorry for that. You two are a beautiful couple and fit perfectly together, and, as I said, I'm very happy for you two and I hope that you can forgive me and that we can get a long as friends."

Astral and Yuma staid quiet for first. Than, they both smiled slightly and noded.

"Okay, Tori, we forgive you. But please, don't do such a thing ever again, okay?"

Yuma said and Tori smiled brightly and noded.

"Promise! I will never do such a thing again! And, again, I'm very sorry." Astral smiled at Tori and noded as a sign that he forgives her. Tori was very happy that she can be friends with Yuma and Astral again.

"Hey, Tori, when you are already here, don't you wanna eat together with us?" asked Bronk and Tori noded happily.

"In the end: Everything turned to good" noted Caswell and smiled. Tori than sat to the others and ate together with him, while Astral sat on Yuma's lap and Yuma caressed his head.

"See, Astral? I said that it will be fine, didn't I?" grinned Yuma at Astral and Astral noded.

After school finished, Yuma walked home together with Tori and Astral, like in the old times. He was very happy that everything turned good in the end.

/To be continued.../