Chapter 13: Weird events

"Yuma! Watch out!!!" Astral yelled as a car was near to hit Yuma. Yuma jumped back before the car could hit him and fell on the ground. Astral flew above Yuma and looked at the teen boy in shock and fear

"Yuma!? Yuma!? Are you okay!? Answer me! Please...!"

-Flashback-

One week passed by since Astral and Yuma had their first time. Since that, they were even closer to each other than before. They spended even more time together now and weirdly Yuma was even able to enter the airship of the emperor key on his own. But also weird things happened since they two had it. Yuma was most of the time in some danger. Two days after, Yuma was chased by a group of cats. Luckly Cathy saved Yuma from the cats and made them calm down.

Three days after that, A stone flew at Yuma out of nowhere and was near by hitting him at his head, but luckly Astral was able to push Yuma away.

Since these events happened, Yuma and his ghost-boyfriend were very, very, VERY carefully, in order that nothing happens to Yuma.

On this day, Yuma and Astral went together on a walk and hoped that nothing would happen. Everything was fine, the whole day, so they thought to go to the park or somewhere else for spending time together. They just wanted to go over the street as a car came out of nowhere with a very high speed.

-Flashback end-

Astral kneeled next to Yuma and shook him carefully.

"Yuma!? Yuma!? Please!" Yuma looked at Astral and blinked

"A-astral...? What happened?" Astral almost collapsed in tears

"A-a car was near by hitting you. But luckly you jumped back before it was able to hit you" Yuma blinked again and sat up, Astral holded the boy.

"It's too dangerous. It's better if we go back home Yuma." Astral said. Yuma looked at Astral and saw in his beautiful white- and yellow eyes how much worried he was for him. Yuma noded slightly and carefully stood up, still paralyzed of the car that has almost hit him and slowly walked back home with Astral. The blue alien looked the whole time at his human-boyfriend while he shivered. He was very afraid and worried that something would happen to the teen boy.

As they arrived at home, Yuma sat down on a chair in the kitchen and sighed

"I'm sorry Astral that we weren't able to do something outside again."

"That's okay. As long as you are okay, I'm happy"

"Really?"

"Yes. Don't worry about me, I'm just happy that you are alright" assured Astral Yuma with a trembling voice. He gave Yuma a soft kiss on his forehead and Yuma smiled. After that, Yuma went to his room together with Astral and laid down on his bed. He looked kinda sad. Why does these dangerous things suddenly happen to Yuma? If he wouldn't have so much luck, he would have been dead already. Was that all just a coincidence? Or does someone want Yuma to be dead? While he thought about that, he had to tremble slightly in fear. If he would die...that would be so horrible.

Yuma suddenly felt a soft touch on his shoulder. He looked to his right shoulder and saw how Astral's little blue hands gave Yuma's shoulders a soft massage.

"You seem to be afraid" noticed Astral and gave Yuma's neck a little kiss. Yuma smiled at his blue alien boyfriend and stroked his blue white hair

"Yeah. I truly am. I'm affraid that something bad happens and that I have to leave you. Not for a while but forever." Yuma's smile faded away. Astral staid silent and focused on holding his tears back.

"M-maybe the numbers have an answer.." said Astral with a trembling voice and dissapeared inside the key.

"Astral..?"