Chapter 1: Chroming the fuck up!

"Its high time i chromed the fuck up!" David stated, through Gritted teeth

"Your crazy choom!" Doc chuckled out at him before growling "get the hell out, wanna sell?, you heard my offer"

"not sellin'" David stated holding up the plastic bag containing the Sandevistan "Came to chip this shit"

"Listen Davey that 'dere is a military Grade piece, you gotta have the build to handle it" Doc explained before chuckling again and adding "and choom you ain't got it"

"Spoken like a ripper who really gives a shit about their customers"

Doc simply scoffed putting down his BD visor then said "Pretty snarky for a kid who can't afford me"

As if on cue the Brain Dance pleasure Simulator on his lower half began to pump, causing Doc to jolt on his table, while he was Surrounded by alternate arms.

"Fuck you" David stated with a tired sigh as he turned to walk out.

"Woah, Wait a minute" he stated taking his visor off and sitting up "fuck it, man, I'll bite" he forced his hands into the rotating wheel of arms above him "I'll chip it for you, but when you come back begging Me to yank it out" he ripped his detachable arms off as the wheel above him spin around as did his chair "because it's poaching your brain" he attached a set of arms more akin to regular every day hands "the Sandy is mine for free" he tested his hands out finding that they were connected properly as he asked "so, Ready to Rip?"

David simply looked at him with a smirk and said "deal!"

This was the deal that pushed David off the path of becoming a top floor Arasaka suit like his mother desperately wanted for him, and onto the path of towards a Spunky Edgerunner.

David laid face down on the table biting down onto the metal rod infront of his face as Doc began to cut into his back, excruciating pain shooting through his whole body, Blood beginning to pour out of the cuts and down his sides, then down the table onto the floor where it began to form a pool of Crimson red front of David's face.

David could distinctly feel a chucj of his akin being lifted off his body and the Sandevistan being grafted directly to his spine.

Once the implant was fitted he left doc's and headed back to his home and laying down on the couch and stared at the metal container containing a pile of ashes, a label wrapped around the round container.

The label simply read 'Gloria Martinez'

It had been a few hours and david was still reeling from her death, the doctor having told him that she was stable, which felt like a lie, or something had gone wrong.

He closed his eyes and Sighed as he ran his fingers through his quaffed hair and stared up at the ceiling of his mother's apartment.

He sighed again and stood up looking out at the window watching as the sun begun to set over Night City.

However when he turned his attention to the streets below the apartment on he saw what looked to be a girl with Pigtails, causing David to Quickly rub his eyes and when he looked back at the street she was gone.

"Hallucinations" He muttered to himself "one of the symptoms of Cyberpsychosis"

He furrowed his eyebrows and muttered "but I've only had the Sandy for an hour, don't tell me I'm falling already"

He sighed again and rubbed his already tired eyes again before walking back to the couch and pulled his shirt off, laying down on his stomach beginning to watch Television as he drifted off to sleep.