Chapter 4: a New path

The braindance Wreath was pulled off his head and there he sat on the couch opposite him.

The same large, muscular, Dark Skinned male that David had seen over the last couple days.

His eyes were hidden behind his sunglasses.

Behind him was the same tall, Grey Skinned, navy blue haired man with long silver fingers who was talking with Lucy, a light smile on her face.

There was another woman, she was also muscular with a black and blue jacket over her shoulders which was open at the front.

She was the one he had seen while he was on the NCART the day prior.

David's attention was pulled back to the dark Skinned man in front of him as the man spoke.

"You've got balls kid" he growled at David "not only did you steal my Sandevistan right out from under me but you also chipped it, takes guts kid"

David quickly stood up however the man opposite him was faster, Grabbing him by his leg and lifted him Into the air and hung him upside down by one leg.

"Pilar!" The man called causing the man with long silver fingers to walk over "what should I do with the kid"

"I don't know choom!" The man known as pilar stated "I think you should kill the kid"

"Wait!" David called out "I didn't steal the Sandy!"

"Then why is it grafted to your spine!" The man yelled at him.

"I didn't know it was yours!" David replied "I found it with my mum's stuff when she died"

The man simply blinked at him.

"Your Gloria's kid" he said sounding shocked as he put David down on the couch "I'm sorry to hear that kid"

David observed the man closely.

He had visibly relaxed his Muscular shoulders.

"Yeah, I am sorry about taking the Sandy" David said with a light sigh "but let me work for you to pay it off"

The man looked at him as he called out "Lucy!"

"What do you want Maine?"

"Did you hear what the kid said?"

"What that he wants to work for you to pay it off?" Lucy questioned.

"Good you heard him too" the man David now knew to be named Maine stated "I thought I was beginning to slip"

"What's so crazy about him wanting to work for you" Came the voice of the muscular girl's voice.

"Not the point Dorio" Maine stated to the woman as he turned his attention back to David "I'm taking votes, who wants him to work with us"

Lucy raised her hand with a sigh "He's just a kid Maine, he didnt know better and besides he's got potential"

The woman David knew to he Dorio also raised her hand as she said "if Lucy is vouching for him, then I trust her"

David could feel Maine glaring at him as he said "Pilar, what do you think?"

"Listen choom I don't care!" Pilar said happily "but if I had to choose, I say throw him to Becca see what she does to him!"

Maine's hidden eyes never Left David as if he was in thought

"Show me what you can do kid" Maine stated bluntly.

"I'm- I'm sorry?" David Stammered out in surprise.

"Fire the Sandy" Maine stated.

David smiled as he stood up and looked around seeing that Pilar and Lucy were lighting a cigarette each.