Chapter 3: Moonman

AN: before this chapter starts, I just want to reiterate, Despite what this chapter might suggest, This is still a David X Rebecca Story!

And I want to give a massive Thanks to sadboymoon ! They are an amazing human being who also has an amazing Rebecca X David story of their own! Now onto the chapter!

Lucy sighed as she smoked, not bothering to move David from laying face down on the stairs.

Rolling her eyes she quickly bent down and searched his pockets finding the small pile of Shards that they had stolen and stuffed them into her pocket before returning to her position leaning against the railing.

The Ambulance was on its way and she had the Shards, that's where her care factor ended for the moment.

She looked down at the boy with a huff.

"The kids got some balls, stealing the Sandevistan from Maine before he even had it in his hand" she muttered behind her cigarette "takes guts"

Soon the Ambulance arrived and Rushed out of the back with A gurney that they pushed to the bottom of the stairs before rushing up and picking him up.

Lucy simply followed them as they put David on the Gurney and wheeled him back into the Ambulance Causing Lucy to drop her cigarette and climb into the back where one of the paramedics sat at the top of David's Gerny by his head.

"So what happened?" The paramedic questioned as they drove off.

"No clue" Lucy answered folding her arms over her chest

"Do you know his insurance status?" The paramedic continued to question "What about the meds he's on?"

"Again, no clue" Lucy stated with a huff "only met the kid today"

"Well then, seems like We'll have to Scalp him for his Cyberware"

"Excuse me?"

"A sweet piece like that Sandevistan" The paramedic stated, a smile Creeping onto her features "I can't imagine anyone who would let this slip through their fingers"

"He's not dead yet" Lucy growled out, wanting to protect her payday "so just do your job"

"Oh and who's going to make me?" The paramedic questioned reaching for David's neck "You?"

"Yeah, me" she stated, her eyes turning a deep red as she Quick hacked the Paramedic causing her to go brain dead while Lucy jumped onto the Gurney and looked down at David who was beginning to stir awake "I'm sorry for what's about to happen"

She kicked the door open and out rolled the Gurney Carrying her and David down the Highway, she looked over her shoulder and tried to Steer the Gurney away from on coming traffic.

"Damn it" She growled to herself "why does this have to be difficult"

Once they reached the bottom of the highway Lucy looked down at David, scowling at the vomit all over the gurney and his face, partially filling the Oxygen mask.

"Take me" David breathed out, She could hear the effort it took for him to speak "take me to, Doc's"

Lucy squinted at him with a sigh.

"Maine better pay me well for this" Lucy growled getting off the Gurney and beginning to push it along the street, Frying everyone who came too close to her or David, Smiling when she heard their bodies drop.

"This fucking sucks" she growled as she continued to push the gurney down the foot path, struggling due to the extra weight of the five foot five kid on top of it however soon enough they arrived at an Alleyway ripperclinic.