Chapter 7: Who is The Reaperdoc

-with Rebecca-

She sighed watching David leave the store before turning back to the shelf and calling her friend and Ripperdoc.

Their friendship wasn't perfect by any stretch of the word, He was an corpo turned Streetkid while she was a Streetkid through and through, He looked out for her and she kept seeing him.

However she'd never say it and neither would he, But they each provided certain benefits on request.

He soon answered the call, his annoyance laced voice startling her slightly.

"What?" He asked "and make it quick I've got a client open on my table as we speak"

"Don't take that tone with me!" Rebecca snapped at him before saying "but to skip our witty banter for the moment I'm at my usual toy shop and wanted your opinion"

"Listen Devil, as much I love to see the toys you decide to buy for yourself, I really don't have the time right now" he replied the annoyance that was Bordering on Anger, clear in his voice before he muttered quickly "Fuck their starting to bleed out, fucking fuck!" He growled and said quickly "I Gotta go, Send pics later" before He quickly hung up the call leaving Rebecca unsure on what toys to buy herself.

"Asshole" she muttered to herself before walking away with a simple vibrating wand which surprisingly she didn't have before walking over to the lingerie section and walking around it.

She soon found a black set that was made of lace and mostly see through.

She found one in her size and turned to a nearby mirror holding it infront of her turning her head slightly as she imagined herself in it.

"He'll love it" She muttered with a devilish smirk before walking off to the counter, the cashier ringing up the items.

"Someone's going to have fun tonight" the Cashier said with a smirk.

"Maybe, depends if he'll go for it" Rebecca replied with a sigh.

"Can't imagine anyone who wouldnt go for that set" She stated before asking "Are you a member with us?"

"Yeah, name under Rebecca"

The Cashier found Rebecca's rewards account and added the points to it after Rebecca Refused to use her points for a discount.

She was saving the points for a massive haul.

-with David-

David looked up when a whistle caught his attention and there he saw was Rebecca a purple plastic bag in her hand.

"Wanna see what I got?" She asked a light smirk on her lips.

"I- No, Thanks though" David Stammered out quickly.

His response caused Rebecca to pout at him as she whined "Your no fun"

David simply rolled his eyes and looked at the time.

"When does your ripperdoc close?"

"Oh, that doesn't matter, He'll stay open for me"

"Really?" David asked sounding surprised "He does that for you?"

"He does it for anyone" Rebecca stated with a sigh "he once stayed open for four hours just so he could work on Maine after a Gig went too far Sideways"

"He seems like a ripper who really cares about his clients"

"He does" Rebecca stated before adding under her breath "much to my displeasure"

"What do you mean?" David questioned.

"He's always cancelling our hang outs to work on last minute clients" Rebecca Explained "It fuckin' sucks"