Chapter 13: Poison

-a little while later-

David sighed as he got off the couch and threw a shirt on just as a knock was heard on his door.

He quickly opened it and there stood Rebecca with plastic grocery bags in hand.

To David's surprise she wasn't wearing her usual jacket and Underwear combo.

She was wearing a tattered white tank top under a red and black Jacket which David swore he had seen the Female members of the Valentino gang wearing, she also wore a pair of black booty shorts, along side her usual black and green high top sneakers.

David smiled at her as he said "ditched your usual threads I see"

"My jacket is in the wash and Pilar wouldn't let me leave the house until I put at least something on"

"That's fair enough but come in" David said before inviting her in, Moving aside so she could walk in "is that a Valentino jacket?"

"Hm? Oh! Yeah! Hunter klept it from this chick"

"Wait Hunter? As in the reaperdoc Hunter?"

"The one and only" Rebecca answered happily as she ploped down onto his couch.

"What's the story?" David questiomed while Closing the door.

"Nothin' big, chick came in to get somethin' chipped and left it behind but never came back for it so he gave it to me since it looked to be my size"

"I mean it looks good on you" David replied walking over and laying down on the other side of the couch.

"Thanks dimples!" She called stretching out on the couch "so what movie are we watching? Please don't tell me it's one of the Bushidō movies"

"I... um" he started rubbing the back of his head as he stood up walking to the kitchen to get a drink before adding "didn't think that far ahead"

Rebecca sighed and she dug through one of her plastic bags as she said "good thing I did, you got a BD wreath?"

"Um, yeah an old gen one, though I'm pretty sure i totalled it after installing a back Alley update for class" David replied walking back to the couch with his drink in hand

Rebecca sighed as she retrieved two from the bag and handed one to David as she said "I figured, so I brought a new one for you"

"Are those the newest models?!" David asked as he quickly placed his drink down and looked at the new brain dance wreath.

"Yep!" She said proudly

"Who did you have to blow to get your hands on-" David's question was cut off by the short statured woman punching him in the stomach, winding him and causing him to double over.

"Careful dimples" Rebecca stated with a sickly sweet voice "usually girls don't like it when you insinuate that their joytoys"

"Noted" David groaned out as he tried to catch his breath.

"But to answer your rude question, I didn't have to blow anyone, I picked them up cheap from a place that was shutting down"

David pulled himself down onto the couch as he groaned out "how much?"

"A thou for both"

"Must be why they were going out of business"

"Fair point" Rebecca stated as she pulled out a connector so they could both watch the Braindance that she brought, she then pulled out two BD chips and showed them to him with a very teasing and slick smirk as she said "you choose"