Chapter 2: His First Gig

David sighed as he Awoke the next morning and got up off the couch throwing on a T-Shirt then his mother's EMT Jacket.

He walked into the kitchen and made himself something to eat from what little was left in the Apartment.

He sighed as he sat on the couch and ate the concoction that he had prepared himself.

The bland food going down without a fight.

His eyes began to wonder over the apartment before settling on his mother's Urn once again.

The silver metal canister shining in the morning sun.

As he stared at the urn, he could feel his back pulsing with pain which radiated from where the Sandevistan sat along his spine.

He finished eating quickly placing his dishes in the sink and looked out of the window, this time no one stood on the street below.

He soon left the apartment with a light huff.

As he walked down the street he couldn't help but notice a bright purple and white Quadra Type-66 640 TS parked along the street.

Furrowing his eyebrows at it he suddenly heard a deep voice coming from an Alleyway.

"The kid should be passing along here soon" He stated.

David peered around the corner and looked into the Alleyway, keeping as much of himself hidden.

His eyes widened when he saw the same dark Skinned, hulk of a man that he had seen the day prior on his way home.

The man wore a pair of sunglasses that seemed too small for his face, he had blonde hair styled in a flat top style, an extremely large Jacket with a red Collar which was open at the front revealing his chest, as well as dark jeans which had not one but three buckles around the waist.

"What if he doesn't?" Came another male.

"Then he will be intercepted" The deep voiced man.

"By who?"

"It doesn't matter"

David growled lightly activating the Sandevistan and zipping past the Alley without being seen before deactivating it and continuing to walk normally.

"Number two" David muttered to himself as he continued on his way towards the NCART.

However stopped when he felt someone run into him.

"S-sorry" he stammered out and looked down at the girl.

Her Pigtails making his eyes widen for the second time that morning.

"Watch where your going Gonk!" She yelled at him, her voice was high pitched.

"She looks so cute" David thought to himself unable to stop the thought.

She was Five feet tall and had soft features with stark white skin, she had Green iris with deep red Scaleras which were a pair of Cyberoptics, her green hair was pulled back into Pigtails, being held inplace by a duel Clipped head band.

She wore a Large black Kitsch Jacket which only had the left side zipped, however it wasn't zipped up the whole way, revealing the middle section of her back bra as well as her pink skull tattoo which wrapped around her neck, her jacket only went to around her mid thigh, revealing another pink tattoo consisting of a band around her thigh with 'PK DICK' on the side of it.

"I'm S-Sorry, I didn't see y-you" David Stammered out again.

"You'd fucking want to be Gonk for brains!" She yelled at him continuing on her way.