Chapter 5: Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters

It had been a couple years later since last seeing his old high school friends and he was a very successful person. He was a politician and fought for mutant rights. He always saw the mutant children on the street and thought of a way to teach them the ways of life and how to control their gifts. So he got a construction team and started to build his school. He made it so as much as 5000 students could go there and he would have different teachers as the went on. A year later the school was done. Charles got word that a child with the ability to control the weather was in Cairo, Egypt's so he flew their right away. When he got to Cairo the streets were buzzing with people. It was hard to get around the big crowd. He asked the locals where this child was and they pointed in the direction of a abandoned house. He walked to the house with great caution not knowing what to expect. He saw people praying outside the house. Charles walked into the house and there was the child sitting on the floor. She had white hair and bright blue eyes. She wore rags and had bruises all over her body. Charles stepped toward the girl. " Don't come closer," she said frightened. "It's ok child I'm like you I'm a mutant," he said calmly. "Why are you here," she asked. "I want you to be my first student at my school for people like you," he told her. "Really you want to bring me with you," she said. "Yes of course what's your name my child," he asked. "It's Ororo Munroe," she said. "Pleased to meet you in Charles Xzavier, but you can call me Professor X," he said and shook her hand. She followed him back to the airport and they got on the plane and flew back to New York. When they were back in New York many other mutants popped up around the globe. Ororo was called Storm because of her powers. Scott Summers and his brother Alex were transported to the school by their uncle. Scott had the power to shoot lasers from his eyes that he couldn't control he had to wear special glasses to keep people protected. They called him Cyclops. His brother Alex could shoot sonic waves from his chest and they called him Havok. There was Kitty Pryde she could go through walls and different materials she was Shadow Cat and there was Piotr Rasputin can transform his skin into steel he was called Colossus.Warren Worthington III came later with Bobby Drake. Warren had big white wings so they called him Angel and Bobby could manipulate ice and turn in ice so they called him Iceman. That was the original crew, but meanwhile in that time someone tried to assassinate the professor but instead of killing him it made his lower half of the body paralyzed. He made this invention called Cerebro with a student named Hank McCoy. He was one of the most intellectual was students there. He was blue because he had taken an anti mutant serum but it had gone wrong. He had very strong feet, the toes were spread apart so he could grab on to things. The school was finally running and more teachers were employed and more students enrolled.