Chapter 10: The Plot

The Brotherhood of Mutants were all over New York stealing materials like metals, crystals, and everything. The X-men had no idea what they were planning, but they were going to find out. They had a plan. One of the X-men would break into the Brotherhood's base which Rogue knew where that was and hack into one of the computers and find out what the evil plot was. They would have to send there most technically member Beast. They lowered the Black Bird above the dome shaped building. The Black Bird was invisible do you technology Beast had installed. They lowered him onto the roof. They also lowered Wolverine for support. Wolverine cut a hole in the cringing and they tied a rope to a near by post and went down. They were in a dark hallway lined with bright lights, they would flicker every couple seconds. They landed on the ground and made no sound. They walked around for a while trying to map out the area. They walked into a room and saw a woman with purple hair and a Psionic Blade coming from her hand. She was training. They passed that room and into the next. This room was much smaller and was an office. There was a desk and a computer on it. Beast went to the computer and Wolverine guarded the door. Beast used different codes to get into the computer. He searched through the files looking for some sort of lot against them. A bunch of the files were just random stuff you would find in any normal office. Wolverine sensed something. Someone was coming. "Get down," he whispered to Beast. He jumped onto a shelf and beast gif behind the desk. The walking got closer and closer. Sweat dripped down both of their faces. A woman dressed in all green looked into the room, Wolverine and Beast realized this was the woman Polaris that Bobby was talking about. She then left after taking a quick glance. Wolverine got down from on top of the shelf and continued to keep watch. Beast looked through the files. A few caught him eyes, but weren't important. Just as he was about to give up he saw a file. It read Project Mutanization of the World. He opened the file. It had a diagram of what the machine looked like, but what machine was it. Even Beast couldn't tell what it was. He read the paragraph above it. It was a machine to drain the powers of a very powerful mutant who could take away someone's energy what if she could give it. This machine transmits their energy so that everyone gets a mutation and the world would slowly become fully mutanized. Beast fir fired out who the mutant was. "Wolverine this is bad," he said. "What do you mean bad," Wolverine said. The alarms when off the room going red. "How do they know we're here," Wolverine asked. "I don't know," he said. They ran back to the hole and there was Juggernaut standing there. He ran towards them and Wolverine jumped over him. Beast grabbed a pole and swung out the hole in the roof. Wolverine climbed up the rope before Juggernaut could grab his legs. They quick climbed aboard the Black Bird and flew back to the school.