Chapter 11: Memories

"Rogue that mutant is you," Beast said. "I know that's why I ran away from the Brotherhood," she said and looked down to the floor. Gambit put his arm around her. "We were the only ones that knew;" Gambit said. Jean put her hands over her head and saw all the memories. She pulled away with a confused look on her face. "How is that possible," Jean asked. "How is what possible," Rogue asked confused. "You have the memories of someone else and that's how you got your strength and flight," Jean said. "Everyone get ready to land," Storm said. A chunk of yard opened up like a gate and the Black Bird landed in it as the gate closed behind it. They got off the plane and made there way to the conference room. "What are we going to do Professor," Kitty asked politely. The Professor sat in his wheelchair with a puzzled look on his face. He sat up and faced all of them. "Let's discuss tomorrow," he said and started to leave the room. "But Professor Rogue's well being as it at stake here," Gambit said trying to stay as calm as possible. "It is the end of the matter," Professor said. He went out of the room and they were left in there. "That man's insane," Gambit said. "He just wants the best choice for us," Jean Grey said. "Well it isn't you that could be killed any second," Gambit said. Jean Greg looked down. Cyclops got up from his chair and went up to Gambit. "What's your problem dude," Cyclops said. "My problem is my girl is being threatened by a team of psychopaths," he said spitting in Cyclops' face. "Get out my face," Cyclops said and pushed him back. Gambit pulled out his cards from his pocket. "Girls stop fighting," Wolverine said and pushed them away from each other. "I don't want to be the one who gets all mushy, but we're a team and a team fights together not against each other," Wolverine said. "I never thought such words of wisdom would come out of your mouth," Storm said surprised. The room eased a bit and everyone calmed down. "I'm sorry for being insensitive Jean and Cyclops," Gambit said. Jean and Cyclops looked at each other. "It's fine Gambit we just all have had problems in our life where we had to look death straight in the eye," Jean said. Wolverine started to get down about something and Jean noticed. "Can I see," she asked him. "See what," he asked. "Your thoughts and memories," she said. "Are you sure you want to see my thoughts I've been to dark places," he said. "I can handle it," she said. They all went to the medical bay and stood around a table. Logan laid down on the medical bed and Jean sat behind him. She put her hands just above his head and closed her eyes. She had got into his head. Memories soared by and then she saw it. He was born. Then another memory came he had killed his mother and step father. It was bloody and gruesome just like how she killed her parents. Her stomach became uneasy. She knew it was about to get much worse. As he got older he would take missions for different people. Him and Sabertooth were partners at one time. He was apart of some sort of project. He was married to someone but they died. Experiment X was how he got adamantium bonded to his bones. He killed so many people in his life. Jean pulled away and left the room. Those were the only memories Wolverine had shared with and one outside the Experiment X program and she would be the last probably.