Chapter 15: The Finale Battle

The screams got louder as they traveled up the flights of stairs. They were one floor away when a fire ball shot Iceman out of the window. The glass shattered, Angel jumped out of the window and glided down to catch him, but it was to late. Iceman hit the ground hard and injured his legs he couldn't walk. Another two X-men down. Angel flew away with Iceman in his arms. It was just Storm, Beast, Cyclops, Jean, Wolverine, Gambit, Colossus, and Havok. They looked over an Pyro and Psylocke stood their confident in themselves. "Want another," Pyro said as he grinned. Wolverine lunged at him and Psylocke stepped in between. A purple blade came from her hand and she swung at him. Colossus ran to them and picked up Pyro. He tried burning him but his skin protected him. He threw him against the wall and he got knocked out. Psylocke charged him, but Jean forced her to the wall and she got knocked out too. They walked up to the roof of the building. Magneto faced Mystique. "Get then now," he yelled at her. He pulled her closer to his face. His breath was in her face. "Get away from me," she yelled. She slapped him across the face. A gun from her belt flew out and faced her it shot her in the leg and she fell over. Blood splattered against the ground and she tried to crawl away. Magneto looked at them now and they looked back at him. "Well, well, well the
X-men here to defeat me," he said in an astonished tone. "Stop playing around Erick," Cyclops said. Magneto looked at him. He was amazed that they knew his name. "Did your professor tell you that,"he asked angrily. "I bet Xavier tells you everything." Rogue screamed again. "Let her go," Gambit yelled at him. He shot a card at him and Magneto dodged it. "Nice try, but you won't save her," he said. They all charged at him using their powers. Colossus turned his skin into steel. Magneto used his powers to throw him off the building. Colossus smashed through one of the windows of a skyscraper. Wolverine lunged at him, but his bones were made of a metal. Magneto threw him off the building too. Metal beams and plates came towards them. Skyscrapers fell over all over the city. A big metal barrier was made around the building. Pieces of metal flew at the X-men. Havok bulged his chest out and the sonic beams shot at the metal pieces. They flew back at Magneto, but his power was to strong and the metal pieces continued to rain down on them. Jean looked to her left and saw Cyclops struggling. She looked to her left and Storm faced the metal pieces with fear in her eyes. Jean saw the fear in everyone's faces and made it her power. A sudden surge of energy ran through her body. She raised her hands and pointed towards the air. A force field formed from them. It enveloped all the team and they were safe. Jean floated into the air. The force field grew bigger and overruled the metal barrier. Magneto flew backwards in the air. Jean fell to the ground and Cyclops went to her side. Magneto came back weaker. He landed on the ground. Mystique crawled towards him and stabbed him with a piece of metal in his ankle. He screamed in pain and stood up. Rogues scream became louder and worse. The building shook and Magneto laughed. "It's happening," he yelled. "The building is gonna collapse," Havok yelled. Cyclops got up and blasted him with his red beams. Magneto put up a metal shield. One of the beam barely touched his arm and it was burned. Storm flew up to the sky and held her hands toward Magneto. Lightning struck the metal shield shocking Magneto. The metal shields came down and burns were all over his body. He fell to the ground unconscious. The building shook mor violently and they fell over to the ground. "We have to stop it," Jean said. Beast went over to Mystique and lifted her up. "How do I stop this machine," he asked her. "You can't stop it now," she said. Tears rolled down her face on to the floor. Beast went up to the blades and held one. "We have to stop the blades," he said. Jean stoped one with her powers. Cyclops blasted one off. Gambit blew holes in one of the blades. The machine stopped, smoke rose from the machine that was now broken.Gambit ran to machine and unchained her from it. He held her in his arms. Some of her hair was not white. Gambit kissed her on the lips. Everyone yelled and screamed for him. He fell back and went unconscious. "She's still alive," Havok said. Rogue opened her eyes and looked at everyone. She tried talking, but no sound came out. Rogue saw Gambit on the ground and she made little squealing sounds. Storm picked her up and hushed her. Police officers and doctors rushed up to the roof.