Chapter 4

Three days passed like that. Taehyung ran through the wind as it brushed against him arguing with his thoughts. By that time, his rut ​​was over, so taehyung's pain had subsided.

"Why did he call me Alpha?" When taehyung asked, V answered him.

"He recognized us as his mate."

"Is he an omega?"

"Those eyes are blue.. but could there be a male omega, tae?"

"Let's go and see. I want to see him."

"Me too.."

While talking with V, taehyung arrived at the palace.

"Tae." Yoongi came quickly and handed taehyung a pair of his pants. Taehyung, who shifted into human form, put on his pants right in front of yoongi.

"Did you guys manage the situation? Where's appa?"

"Everything is under control now. And your appa is inside.. Let's go."

"Junghee??" Taehyung asked in a shaky voice as he stepped inside, making yoongi look at him sadly.

"Yesterday, we did junghee's funeral. Her grave is where you guys last met. If you want now.." Taehyung interrupted yoongi.

"Let's go there later. Something needs to be done before that." Taehyung said and quickly walked to meet his father.

"Tae, did you come?" As soon as he saw taehyung, a smile appeared on alpha daehyung's face.

"Yes appa."

"Hmm, come sit down. I want to talk to you." As daehyun said, taehyung quietly went and sat in front of his father.

"Is that child really your mate??" Taehyung nodded.

"Yes appa... V recognized him. We smelled him too. Also, he called me Alpha. Appa knows that a werewolf only calls his mate and the leader of the pack as Alpha."

"But tae, that child is still small.. and that child is a human child. We can't sense his wolf and there's no smell of a wolf.

"But I distinctly remember that I felt strawberry mixed vanilla scent from him."

"Then you should also know his rank.. What rank does his wolf belong to?"

"Um.. It's.. I can't say for sure because I wasn't in my right mind at the time. But his eyes glowed with a mix of blue and purple. I think he.. he's an omega. The only one born after hundreds of years. He could be the male omega."

"I don't know tae, I don't understand why we can't smell his scent. But his human eyes are blue, so we still can't say for sure whether he is an omega or not. And it's so hard to believe that a male omega exists in this time."

"What? Blue eyes??" Taehyung looked at his father in surprise. Because except for taehyung, they all have dark or light brown human eyes.

"Yeah, It's like your human eyes are green.. "

"Where is that boy?? I want to see him."

"I gave that child to namjoon and jin to adopt." Taehyung panicked when daehyun said.

"Why did you do that??"

"Tae, that child is still young. At least you have to be patient until he turned 16. Your mate doesn't want your love now. He needs parental love. We want to let that child enjoy his childhood. That's why I gave him to namjoon. Because I know very well that jin will take good care of that child." Alpha daehyun explained to taehyung.

"But appa... you know how jin hyung is. At least he won't let me meet my mate." Taehyung said, imagining jin chasing after him.

"That's why I gave kookie to jin. Jin is someone who can stop you even when you are on your rut."