Chapter 32

When the fight between humans and wolves became more and more fierce, jiwoon that escaped from there sneaked into the palace with a limited group of people

When the fight between humans and wolves became more and more fierce, jiwoon that escaped from there sneaked into the palace with a limited group of people. Jiwoon spent his childhood in that palace, so he knew everything about the palace. So it didn't take long for jiwoon to kill the alphas who were guarding and enter the palace. While the group of hunters were fighting the alpha soldiers, jiwoon headed forward, hoping to meet someone. Even if some of his soldiers were injured or killed by alpha soldiers, jiwoon didn't care about any of them. He just wanted the power, nothing else.

"Alpha jiwoon." Hearing a trembling submissive voice with a soft scent, jiwoon turned towards it.

"Suzy?" When jiwoon spoke, an omega girl approached him.

"Omegas and cubs are all in the basement.. luna is with them." A sly smirk appeared on jiwoon's face when the omega named suzy said in a submissive tone.

"Follow me!" With jiwoon's command, hunters who weren't injured and suzy followed jiwoon. After fighting with the alphas on the way and killing all of them and killing the last soldier who was protecting the entrance of the basement, jiwoon's face wore a victorious smile. But by that time, the last one left of his group was badly injured. But jiwoon had nothing to fear. Because everyone in the basement were omegas.. or cubs. There was no one strong enough to fight with an alpha. That's why jiwoon entered the basement, releasing his alpha pheromones. Suzy also entered behind him, shaking violently due to the alpha pheromones.

All the omegas and the cubs inside started to tremble in fear as jiwoon suddenly entered the basement. Omegas with cubs cuddled their cubs protectively while the lone omegas began to squirm in fear. Jisoo quickly pulled jungkook and hugged him to her chest with the intention of hiding jungkook's face from the eyes of jiwoon. Jisoo tried to mind link hobi but she couldn't do it, as if something was holding her back. Maybe it was due to the effect of the alpha pheromones of jiwoon.

"Soo, how are you.. after a long time, right? Oh! Why do all these people seem scared?? You have your future alpha in front of you. So don't be scared. And if you help me, I promise to treat omegas specially.." Jiwoon started to speak but an omega interrupted him.

"You're not our alpha.. you're just a traitor who always betrayed our race. That's why you won't get any help from any of us. We're on our alpha's side." Jiwoon, who looked at the omega who spoke bravely, smirked. He pulled suzy, who was hiding behind him, forward. Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief when they saw suzy.

"This is one of your own.. But this omega helped me. That's why I treat her especially. So if anyone wants to escape from here, that person can come and stand by my side right now." Jiwoon just lied. Because he knew that alpha taehyung would never let an omega get hurt. So, using the omegas, he can weaken taehyung and take over the kingdom. But no one.. yes, no omega who was there wanted to join him. Because of that, jiwoon's anger was aroused.

"Well if you want to save your lives tell me where the luna is.. If you hand over your luna to me then your cubs will be saved.. or you can watch your cubs die in front of your eyes."