Chapter 31

"HUMAns.." The coast guard tried to shout, but he was pulled down on the ground because of a silver bullet that pierced his back.

Hearing his comrade's screams, other soldiers rushed to his aid, but were dragged to the ground faster than they came due to being caught in a hail of bullets from a ship that was approaching their island. Since the silver bullets didn't heal them, they didn't have the strength to fight again. But even bearing bullets they tried to fight. However, as they didn't have enough warriors to fight, one of the soldiers left as quickly as possible and hid in a safe place as per their instructions. Immediately after hiding, he made a phone call to yoongi.

"Yongjae?? What happened?" Sensing the nervousness of the soldier who was breathing fast, yoongi asked nervously.

"Humans.. they are attacking us.. with silver bullets.. a big ship has arrived.." Yoongi's eyes widened as the soldier said, panting heavily. Realizing yoongi's change, hoseok and namjoon also approached him.

"A ship?? How many people?"

"I can't say exactly.. but there are more than a thousand people there, general.. that's for sure."

At the same time, yoongi pulled the phone from his ear because of the sound of gunshots.

"Y-yongjae??" Yoongi spoke hopefully but the next moment the call was disconnected.

"Hello.. Yongjae? Hello hello.."

"Yoongi.. what's the matter bro?" Namjoon placed a hand on yoongi's shoulder and tried to get his attention.

"A sudden attack.. humans are attacking us.. he said there are more than a thousand.. and they are using silver bullets." Namjoon closed his eyes and took a deep breath when yoongi said nervously.

"Okay.. don't worry. We were prepared for this. Let's face this." When namjoon said, yoongi tried to calm down as much as possible.

"Okay, hobi, go tell everyone about this and get ready to attack back. Let everyone get the message as soon as possible. Turn on the red button in the operation center. Then everyone will know that there is danger."

"Okay, I'm off then." After hobi left, yoongi turned to namjoon.

"You go talk to taehyung about this. Tae will probably tell the rest. Until then, I'll go with hobi."

As mentioned, yoongi took an army with hobi and headed towards the west coast, and namjoon went to find taehyung.

"Yoongi and hobi will take care of the first attack. We need to be stronger and ready for anything. But first of all, we need to get the omegas and the cubs to safety as soon as possible. We can't put them in danger."

"Yes, that's true.. You take the omegas to the place we prepared earlier. Until then, I'll lead the fight." Taehyung reluctantly agreed when alpha daehyun said.

"I will prepare a medical team with jimin. We will be able to save at least a few if not all of them." When jin said, taehyung looked at namjoon's face.

"I'm afraid of jinnie.. but more than that, I trust my husband. Jin can do it. And it would be better if we take a medical team with us." Namjoon understood from taehyung's look that he was asking for his approval and announced his decision.

"That's true.. Then namjoon hyung can take care of the safety of the medical team, because non of them can be hurt. If they do, other people's lives will be in danger too. Also, the omegas will be here now. Leave a few alpha guards to take care of those guys." Taehyung ordered and went upstairs to find his mate.

There was this innocent boy who knew nothing and was sleeping curled up like a baby. When he saw jungkook sniffing in his sleep as if he could smell his scent, a fond smile automatically appeared on taehyung's face, even at that crucial moment.