Chapter 25

"Mmh!" While groaning, taehyung tried to roll over to the other side of the bed, but he opened his eyes when he felt something heavy on his body

"Mmh!" While groaning, taehyung tried to roll over to the other side of the bed, but he opened his eyes when he felt something heavy on his body. A loving smile appeared on taehyung's face when he saw the little bunny sleeping curled up on his chest. Yesterday when jungkook was unconscious after the afternoon kiss, taehyung calmed down his member and then came and slept with jungkook. Taehyung woke up early the next morning. He thanked the goddess of sleep for allowing him to sleep undisturbed. Because usually taehyung can't sleep peacefully in his ruts as the pain in his body won't let it. But this time, taehyung was able to sleep without any difficulty. Yes, it was because jungkook, his omega, was in his arms. Mate's touch and smell can definitely comfort even an alpha in a rut.

With his right hand, taehyung tucked a strand of hair that had fallen on jungkook's forehead behind his ear and began to run his fingers through the hair, fondly gazing at the sleeping omega.

But that loving moment changed in an instant when jungkook started to wiggle on taehyung's body. Taehyung's eyes turned red and beads of sweat began to appear on his forehead as jungkook's cute little member pressed right on top of taehyung's king size dick.

"Argh!" Jungkook whimpered as a low growl escaped taehyung's throat and curled up against taehyung's chest again like a baby. Biting his bottom lip hard and trying to control himself, taehyung changed their sleeping position and spooned jungkook. With the warmth of taehyung's arms wrapped around his waist, jungkook leaned his back against taehyung's chest and fell asleep again.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, taehyung pushed his hard c*ck between jungkook's butt cheeks and started moving, trying not to wake jungkook

Taking advantage of the opportunity, taehyung pushed his hard c*ck between jungkook's butt cheeks and started moving, trying not to wake jungkook. His whole body was numb with a pleasure he had never felt before.

"Mmh.." Jungkook slowly utter opened his eyes moaning, as taehyung's control slipped away from him. While wiping his eyes, jungkook wondered where he was and tried to turn to taehyung's side, but he stopped when he felt something between his legs.

"Hubby ajusshi.. there is a snake between kookie's butt cheeks." Taehyung started coughing loudly when jungkook whispered.

"There's no snakes here.. Get some more sleep cub."