Chapter 10

Jin cried for a while in namjoon's arms. Then he wiped his cheeks and looked at namjoon.

"Joonie."

And that's when, namjoon knew that jin was about to make a big decision.

"From today, jungkook can never be alone with taehyung until he's old enough. You tell him that." Jin's words were firm and stern.

"I will.. but jinnie, don't talk to taehyung in a way that hurts his feelings. You know very well that taehyung is a true blood alpha. It's hard for him to control him. Even so, he's patient for jungkook. Even today, even after all this chaos, he somehow managed to control himself and asked me to come. So please don't see tae as a monster."

"I know, joon.. I said that out of anger. And I'm scared for kookie. I know kookie is his, but he's our son until we hand him over to tae. Until then, we'll take care of him. Let me keep kookie with me until then, joon. That's enough for me."

"I can understand you, jin. Everything will be fine. Let's sleep next to baby kookie today. He's very scared of what happened."

"Yes, my baby is very scared.." Jin said with tears in his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tae..?"

"N-namjoon hyung??" Namjoon's voice made taehyung gasped and he quickly stood up.

"Sit, sit.. I heard from alpha daehyun that you came back to the palace this morning, but since you weren't at the training field, I've been looking for you." Namjoon dragged taehyung to sit on the ground as well.

"I'm sorry namjoon hyung." Namjoon looked into taehyung's eyes as he said holding namjoon's hand. Those green shining eyes had a really helpless look. As namjoon felt his heart clenching, he put his arms around taehyung and pulled him closer.

"Don't be sad.. I can understand what kind of situation you are in. Besides, it is difficult for an alpha to control the rut. Especially in front of his mate..  Even though you were a true blood, you controlled yourself. I'm very proud of that."

"But namjoon hyung.. kookie is still young. I tried to destroy that rose bud before it even bloomed, with my own hands. I'm a big loser.. eomma left me.. junghee left me too. The moon goddess also turned her back on me by giving me a kid as my mate."

"Tae.. listen boy, don't think so negatively. Everything happens for a reason. How can you protect the pack if the alpha of the pack is such a helpless and weak person.. ah?? So be strong first. Time will bring a solution to all this."

"Hm let's see. Umm.. jin hyung.. " Namjoon let out a deep sigh as he understood what taehyung was asking.

"You know, tae.. Jin was really worried about not having kids. So after having kookie, he's just overprotective of kookie. So.. with what happened that day.. he's angry with you. Not only with you, but also with me." Taehyung let out a chuckle when namjoon said. He laughed because he couldn't cry.

"I made a decision namjoon hyung." Taehyung said and namjoon turned to him.

"I'm staying away from kookie until he grows up." Namjoon froze when taehyung said in a firm tone. Even if he came to tell taehyung about jin's decision, namjoon couldn't open his mouth and tell taehyung to stay away from his own mate. But namjoon was really surprised when taehyung, himself said that.

"Tae??"

"Yeah, I thought carefully for these three days and made that decision. You are there to take care of him. Besides, he won't be in trouble in this pack.. unless it's from me. So the best thing is for me to stay away from him. Anyway, I will continue to look for the werewolves in the countries. Since I am traveling around the world, my time here will be less. Even when I come, I will stay as far away from him as possible. You should never send kookie to my place."

His Baby Omega ||Taekook|| [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें